What actors recently died?
- James Rebhorn, the veteran movie and television actor who most recently starred in the Showtime drama "Homeland," has died. He was 65. Rebhorn lost his long battle with skin cancer Friday night at his home in New Jersey, said Dianne Busch, his agent. "Jim died from melanoma, which was diagnosed in 1992.
Red Lane, 76 (1939 - 2015) Red Lane, a country music songwriter who wrote the Tammy Wynette hit "'Til I Get It Right," has died of cancer, according to multiple news sources. He was 76. Lane, who was inducted into the Nashville Songwriters' Hall of Fame in 1993, wrote songs for many of country's biggest stars.
- Dean Stockwell, actor, 85. (Mar. 5, 1936 – Nov. 7, 2021) The son of the Disney actor who voiced Snow White’s Prince Charming, he made his Broadway debut at 6 and almost 20 movies by 15, including The Boy With the Green Hair and Gentleman's Agreement as Gregory Peck's son, earning a Golden Globe at 11.
- Max Cleland, U.S. senator, Veterans Administration chief, 79 (Aug. 24, 1942 — Nov. 9, 2021) As a decorated Army captain, Max Cleland lost both his legs and right arm to a grenade accident during the Vietnam War.
- Mort Sahl, satirist, 94 (May 11, 1927 — Oct. 26, 2021) Skewering 1950s complacency with scathing wit, Sahl made the first stand-up comedy album, hosted the first Grammy Awards and the Oscars, wrote jokes for JFK, starred in films and series, and became a talk-show mainstay.
- Colin Powell, secretary of state and general, 84. (April 5, 1937 — Oct. 18, 2021) The son of Jamaican immigrants in the South Bronx, Powell went to college at 16, became a four-star general, the youngest chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at 52, and the first Black secretary of state.
Nov 22, 2021 · Alber, whose work was worn by celebrity clients including Beyonce, Natalie Portman, Harry Styles, Meryl Streep and more, most notably served as the fashion director for Lanvin from 2001 to 2015.
People also ask
What actors recently died?
Which celebrities have died?
What movie star has died?
Sep 29, 2021 · While not yet a household name, Daniel Mickelson was beloved among other young Hollywood up-and-comers is the latest celebrity to die of a drug overdose involving the powerful synthetic opioid fent…
2020 holds the current record of 20 deaths. Welcome to DeathList 2021. This is a list of 50 celebrities chosen by the DeathList committee, before the start of the year, for their likelihood to die in 2021. A quick recap of DeathList’s rules: Candidates must be famous enough such that their death is confidently expected to be reported by the ...RankPrev YearAppearName119Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh2135Betty White366Dick van Dyke4109Bob Dole
Oct 18, 2021 · The man whose work was worn by celebrity clients including Beyonce, Natalie Portman, Harry Styles, Meryl Streep and more most notably served as the fashion director for Lanvin from 2001 to 2015.