In Toronto, Yonge St. is served by the eastern half of the Line 1 Yonge–University subway, which runs north from Union Station at Front Street to Finch Avenue. There is also a supplementary bus route running along the street, as well as an overnight Blue Night route which operates after the subway closes.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonge_Street
Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario Canada. Getting there. Lawrence Toronto Rapid Transit 11 min. Mount Pleasant Toronto Rapid Transit 18 min. Rental Cars See rental cars from ...
- Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario
In Toronto, Yonge St. is served by the eastern half of the Line 1 Yonge–University subway, which runs north from Union Station at Front Street to Finch Avenue. There is also a supplementary bus route running along the street, as well as an overnight Blue Night route which operates after the subway closes.
Book your tickets online for Yonge Street, Toronto: See 925 reviews, articles, and 322 photos of Yonge Street, ranked No.62 on Tripadvisor among 580 attractions in Toronto.
- Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario
- Shop the CF Toronto Eaton Centre. 220 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 2H1, Canada. Phone +1 416-598-8560. Shoppers take note: CF Toronto Eaton Centre features more than 250 shops and attracts almost 50 million visitors annually.
- Browse Yorkville. 1200 Bay St #310, Toronto, ON M5R 2A5, Canada. Phone +1 416-928-3553. If want to check out another popular shopping area in Toronto, add Bloor-Yorkville to your list, located just steps away from the intersection of Yonge and Bloor.
- Hang Out at Yonge-Dundas Square. 1 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 2R8, Canada. Phone +1 416-979-9960. Yonge-Dundas Square is a one-acre outdoor public and event space at the intersection of Yonge Street and Dundas Street, located directly across from the Eaton Centre.
- Visit the Toronto Reference Library. 789 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4W 2G8, Canada. Phone +1 416-395-5577. Completed in 1977, the Toronto Reference Library is an architectural landmark in the city.
Aug 21, 2015 · Yonge Street is one of the oldest streets in Toronto, but few of its current buildings date back to much before 1900.It is generally considered to be Toronto's main street and claims to the longest main street in the world, running from the shore of lake Ontario in the Harbourfront neighbourhood to Lake Simcoe, a total distance of 1,896 km (1,178 mi).
Yonge Street is main street of Toronto, Canada. It divides the city into east and west street numbering for east-west streets begins at Yonge Street and increases in either direction.
The Yonge Street Arcade was the first structure in Toronto that resembled a shopping mall, though it was much smaller than those of today. Construction commenced in 1882, and it was officially opened in the summer of 1884 as part of the 50th anniversary celebrations of the city’s incorporation (1834-1884).
Pinnacle One Yonge Street condos is classic yet innovative with its central courtyard and dramatic façade, highlighted by lush landscaping. Inside is an array of facilities from spacious lobbies, fully-equipped fitness and business centers, and extensive pool and entertainment areas to a gourmet restaurant and bar/lounge.