- 1. the action of modifying something to suit a particular individual or task: "the new software allows customization"
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
customization definition: 1. the action of making or changing something according to the buyer's or user's needs: 2. the…. Learn more.
Define customization. customization synonyms, customization pronunciation, customization translation, English dictionary definition of customization. tr.v. cus·tom ...
- Mass Customization in Marketing: Definition, Benefits & Examplesstudy.com
- What is MASS CUSTOMIZATION? What does MASS CUSTOMIZATION mean? MASS CUSTOMIZATION meaningyoutube.com
- Is additive manufacturing changing the meaning of customization? | AM | 3Dnativesyoutube.com
- Scout Menu Define Custom Fieldsyoutube.com
customization meaning: 1. the action of making or changing something according to the buyer's or user's needs: 2. the…. Learn more.
Customize definition, to modify or build according to individual or personal specifications or preference: to customize an automobile. See more.
Definition of customization in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of customization. Information and translations of customization in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Customize definition is - to build, fit, or alter according to individual specifications. How to use customize in a sentence.
Customisation synonyms, Customisation pronunciation, Customisation translation, English dictionary definition of Customisation. tr.v. cus·tom·ized , cus·tom·iz·ing , cus·tom·iz·es To make or alter to individual or personal specifications: customize a van. cus′tom·i·za′tion n....
Customization may refer to: . Customization (anthropology), the process of cultural appropriation and creation of bespoke design Customization (international marketing), a country-tailored product strategy
Another word for customize. Find more ways to say customize, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.