2046 (film) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 2046 is a 2004 Hong Kong romantic drama film written and directed by Wong Kar-wai. It is a loose sequel to Wong's films Days of Being Wild (1990) and In the Mood for Love (2000).
From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 2046 (MMXLVI) will be a common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2046th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 46th year of the 3rd millennium, the 46th year of the 21st century, and the 7th year of the 2040s decade.
People also ask
Who is the director of the movie 2046?
When does the year 2046 start and end?
What was the year of the Olympics in 2046?
Where does the fourth part of 2046 take place?
Category:2046. Articles and events specifically related to the year AD 2046 .
2046 Leningrad, provisional designation 1968 UD1, is a carbonaceous Themistian asteroid from the outer regions of the asteroid belt, approximately 24 kilometers in diameter. It was discovered on 22 October 1968, by Soviet astronomer Tamara Smirnova at the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory in Nauchnij, on the Crimean peninsula.
Pages in category "Films set in 2046" The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
Italian version The NJ2045/2046 is a 1.5 tonne high mobility truck used by the PLA. It is a licensed version of the Iveco 40.10WM 4X4 off-road military truck, built by Nanjing Motor Corporation. The truck entered service in the PLA after 1999.
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050: 1.1. Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 1.2. President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be a 100% clean energy economy and reach net-zero emissions by 2050. 1.3. Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 1.4. Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-native rats, possums...
1. 2061: 1.1. September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 1.2. July 24: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 1.3. December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 2. 2065: On November 22, Venus occults Jupiter, the first planet-planet occultationsince 3 January 1818. The next planet-pl...
1. 2100: On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103: Per an agreement between the National Archives and Caroline Kennedy,...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 2110: On 19 September, a time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 2112: 3.1. November 18: The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 3.2. A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 4. 2115: 4.1. The fir...
1. 2120: In November, a South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227–2247: Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265: Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284: Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.2285: On March 22, Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476: 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
2640: On September 5, the 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease, assuming no legal status changes before that date.[ci...2883: On January 4, the CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end, after a 999-year lease.2968: The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Columns Monument wa...2999:
- Prêmios E Indicações
Mo Wan Chow (Tony Leung Chiu Wai) é um escritor e jornalista que se aloja no quarto 2046 de um hotel em Hong Kong, no qual ele começa a escrever um romance de ficção científica no futuro (no ano 2046), mas que lhe traz recordações passadas sobre sua própria vida amorosa. Em seu romance, um trem misterioso sempre parte para ano de 2046. Seus passageiros embarcam nele em busca de suas memórias perdidas. No mesmo trem, uma androide com sentimentos retardados não se dá conta de que ama um dos personagens até perceber que era tarde demais.
Festival de Cannes(2004) 1. Indicado 1.1. Palma de Ouro Outros 1. Em novembro de 2004, o filme levou o prêmio de Melhor Direção de Arte e Melhor Filme no Golden Horse Film Festival (Taiwan).[carece de fontes?] 2. Em março de 2005, o filme foi indicado a várias categorias[qual?] do Hong Kong Film Awards, vencendo seis categorias[qual?] - incluindo Melhor Ator (Tony Leung)[carece de fontes?], Melhor Atriz (Zhang Ziyi)[carece de fontes?], Melhor Direção de Arte[carece de fontes?] e Melhor Filme[carece de fontes?].