The 22nd century BC was a century which lasted from the year 2200 BC to 2101 BC. Events. The Deluge tablet of the Gilgamesh epic in Akkadian. The historical Gilgamesh ...
4.2 kiloyear event – the land became very dry, an event that probably lasted the entire 22nd century BC and caused the end of several Old World civilizations. 2217 BC – 2193 BC: Nomadic invasions of Akkad. 2200 BC: Sixth dynasty of Egypt ended. c. 2190 BC: Caused by a severe drought, Old Kingdom finished in Ancient Egypt.
People also ask
How much does 22nd century pay?
When will the 22nd century begin?
What does 22nd century mean?
What year was 22 century?
Wikimedia Commons has media related to 22nd century BC.: Subcategories. This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total. D 22nd-century BC disestablishments (1 P)
The 22nd century BC was a century which lasted from the year 2200 BC to 2101 BC.
The 4.2-kiloyear BP aridification event was one of the most severe climatic events of the Holocene epoch. It defines the beginning of the current Meghalayan age in the Holocene epoch. Starting around 2200 BC, it probably lasted the entire 22nd century BC. It has been hypothesised to have caused the collapse of the Old Kingdom in Egypt as well ...
2217–2193 BC — Nomadic invasions of Akkad.2200 BC — Sixth dynasty of Egyptended.c. 2190 BC — Caused by a severe drought, Old Kingdom finished in Ancient Egypt. Start of First Intermediate Period. 7th–10th Dynasties.c. 2184 BC — Pharaoh Pepi II Neferkaredies (other date is 2289 BC?).Lamech, son of Methuselah, (2886–2109 BC) according to the Hebrew CalendarMethuselah, son of Enoch, (3073–2104 BC) according to the Hebrew Calendar
- Significant Persons
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050 (MML): Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 2. 2050: President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be 100% clean energy economy, and reaches net-zero emissions, by 2050. 3. 2050: Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 4. 2050: Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-nativ...
1. 2061 (MMLXI), 1 September: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 2. 2061, 24 July: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 3. 2061, 31 December: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 4. 2063, 23 November: 100th anniversary of the first episode of Doctor Who. 5. 2065 (MMLXV), 22 November: Venus...
1. 2100 (MMC): On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103 (MMCIII): Per an agreement between the National Archives and Car...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 19 September, 2110 (MMCX) – A time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 18 November, 2112 (MMCXII) – The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 4. 2112 – A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 5. 211...
1. November 2120 (MMCXX) – A South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227 (MMCCXXVII)–2247 (MMCCXLVII): Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265 (MMCCLXV): Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284 (MMCCLXXXIV): Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.22 March, 2285 (MMCCLXXXV): Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476 (MMCDLXXVI): 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
The 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany on 5 September, 2640 (MMDCXL).The CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end on 4 January, 2883 (MMDCCCLXXXIII) after a 999-year lease.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease.2968 (MMCMLXVIII): The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Column...2999 (MMCMXCIX): The time capsule in Chinook Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canadais scheduled to be opened on 31 December, 2999 after being sealed in 1999.2999: The Longplayercomposition is set to finish on 31 December, 2999, marking the end of the thousand-year piece of music which began on 1 January 2000.
The 22nd century is the next century. It will begin on January 1, 2101 and will end on December 31, 2200. Astronomical predictions for the 22nd century. There will be 239 lunar eclipses; Solar eclipses: June 25, 2150: a total solar eclipse with longer than 7 minutes of totality. This will be the first time this has happened in 177 years.