Clovis is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. The 2010 population was 95,631.  Clovis is located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) northeast of downtown Fresno ,  at an elevation of 361 feet (110 m).
The company was moved to Gardena, California and then again...
The city of Clovis began as a freight stop along the San...
The 2010 United States Census reported that Clovis had a...
Clovis, California. Clovis Unified School District, serving Clovis and Fresno; Clovis, New Mexico. Clovis Municipal School District; Clovis Municipal Airport; Archaeology. Clovis culture, Paleo-Indian culture of North America Clovis point, the oldest flint tools associated with the North American Clovis culture; Clovis comet, a hypothetical ...
Clovis is a city of Fresno County, in the U.S. state of California. In 2010, 95,631 people lived there. In 2010, 95,631 people lived there. This short article about a place or feature in the United States can be made longer.
Clovis High has a library media center, choir and lecture halls, and a drama room built like a small black-box theater. Clovis High School has two gymnasiums, tennis courts (resurfaced in 2007), an aquatics center, baseball field (Merriman Field), and Lamonica Stadium, which is shared with Clovis East High School.
Pages in category "Clovis, California" The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
Dr. Floyd B. Buchanan High School, known as Buchanan High School, is a four-year public high school in Clovis, California, United States.The school is part the Buchanan Educational Center, which houses approximately 5,000 students at Garfield Elementary School (K-6), Alta Sierra Intermediate School (7-8), and Buchanan High School.
He may have lived in Clovis at some point, I am not certain, but is he really so notable that an encyclopedia entry about the city of Clovis should mention him? External links modified. Hello fellow Wikipedians, I have just modified 3 external links on Clovis, California. Please take a moment to review my edit.
An Clovis in uska syudad ha condado han Fresno ha estado han Estados Unidos nga California. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: Clovis, California
- Andrews, Barton, Bender, Bridge, Bronge, Butler, Cadogan, Caldwell, Carlile, Carmelita, Coalinga Mineral Springs, Collins, Darwin, Dathol, Deseret, Dickerson, El Prado, Elkhorn Station, Eshel, Everts, Fargo, Fort Camp, Fresno Beach, Fresno City, Fruitvale, Garfield, Granz, Hawthorne's Station, Hayes, Kelso, Kingriver, Kingston, La Libertad, Last, Leroy, Letcher, Lillis, Marshall Station, McKenzie Spring, McMullin, Mendota Station, Millerton, Mountain Rest, Nares, Nevills, Oakhurst, Oleander, Peteras Mill, Pinedale, Pool's Ferry, Pool's Fort, Poso de Chane, Portal, Pueblo de las Juntas, Rancho de los Californios, Reka, Riverview, Robinson, Rogers, Rugg, Sanders, Sentinel, Sharpville, Shaver, Shipp, Smith's Ferry, Sparkville, Tarn, Temperance, Thermal, Tisechu, Vanris, Vino, Warsaw
- Auberry, Big Creek, Biola, Bowles, Calwa, Cantua Creek, Caruthers, Centerville, Del Rey, Easton, Fort Washington, Friant, Lanare, Laton, Malaga, Mayfair, Minkler, Monmouth, Old Fig Garden, Raisin City, Riverdale, Shaver Lake, Squaw Valley, Sunnyside, Tarpey Village, Three Rocks, Tranquillity, West Park
- Alder Springs, Arbios, Avocado, Balch Camp, Barstow, Benito, Big Bunch, Biola Junction, Bretz Mill, Broadview Farms, Burness, Burrel, Calflax, Camden, Cameo, Camp Sierra, Cecile, Cedar Crest, Cedar Grove, Cedarbrook, Cella, Chaney Ranch, Cincotta, Clint, Clotho, Conejo, Crabtree, Cromir, Deer Crossing, Dinkey Creek, Dora Belle, Dunlap, Edmiston, Elk, Elm View, Etheda Springs, Figarden, Five Points, Floyd, Giffen Cantua Ranch, Glorietta, Goldleaf, Goodmill, Gordon, Gravesboro, Helm, Herndon, Highway City, Hoffman Point, Hub, Hume, Hume Station, Humphreys Station, Huntington Lake, Ingle, Ivesta, Jamesan, Kanawyers, La Jolla Ranch, Lacjac, Lakeshore, Lerona, Levis, Locans, Lone Star, Marshall Junction, Mathews Mill, Mattei, Meadow Lakes, Mercey Hot Springs, Miley, Miramonte, Mono Hot Springs, Murietta Farm, Muscatel, Navelencia, New Auberry, Ockenden, Old Bretz Mill, Oleander, Ora, Oro Loma, Oxalis, Panoche Junction, Parkfield Junction, Piedra, Pilibos Ranch, Pinehurst, Pineridge, Prather, Pratton, Raco, Riverbend, Rock Haven, Rodgers Crossing, Rolinda, Sawmill Flat, Schilling, Shaver Lake Heights, Sierra Cedars, Sierra Sky Park, Snow Bend, Tarpey, Tollhouse, Trimmer, Turk, Uva, Vanguard, Wahtoke, Westhaven, Westside, Wildflower, Wineland, Wolf, Wood Ranch, Zediker
- Big Sandy Rancheria, Cold Springs Rancheria, Table Mountain Rancheria
In 1867, Anthony "McQueen" Easterby purchased land bounded by the present Chestnut, Belmont, Clovis and California avenues, that today is called the Sunnyside district. Unable to grow wheat for lack of water, he hired sheep man Moses J. Church in 1871 to create an irrigation system.
- related to: Clovis, California wikipedia
- www.tripping.com/Clovis/VacationRentals · Tripping