Part 1 of 3: Creating Your Account
- Open the Facebook homepage. You will need to be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account. ...
- Enter in your information. On the Facebook homepage, enter in your first name, last name, email address, password, birthday, and gender.
- Click the "Sign Up" button. ...
- Open the verification email. ...
People also ask
How do you get started on Facebook?
How old do you have to be to join Facebook?
How do you start a new account on Facebook?
How to make yourself anonymous on Facebook?
You can create a Facebook account from facebook.com or your Facebook app.
As you can see, you need to fill out a few things: First and Last Name: Facebook is a place based on real identity. Sign up with the name people know you by. Signing up... Email: You need to enter your valid e-mail address here. Facebook asks you to enter your e-mail twice to make sure that... ...
Open the Facebook homepage. You will need to be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account. Facebook accounts are free, but you can purchase things for your Facebook account. You can only create one Facebook account per email address.Enter in your information. On the Facebook homepage, enter in your first name, last name, email address, password, birthday, and gender. You must use your real name for your account. Nicknames are allowed as long as they are a variation on your real name (Jim instead of James, for example).Click the "Sign Up" button. If all of your information is correct, you will be sent a verification email to the address you provided.Open the verification email. It may take a few minutes for the email to get delivered. Click the link in the email to activate your account.If the Facebook default language is not your preferred language, you can change it by going to the Language Settings menu. Thanks! Helpful 2 Not Helpful 0
- Visit the Facebook home page at Facebook.com.
- Enter the requested information into the fields under the "Sign Up" heading on the page. Facebook asks for your first name, last name, e-mail address, a preferred password, your gender and your birthday.
- Type in the security-check "captcha" characters that Facebook displays, and then click "Sign Up" again.
- Log in to your e-mail service to automatically find friends on Facebook. You can use Windows Live Hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL or another e-mail service if you choose.
- Go to facebook.com to access the account creation page. Enter your full name, email address, gender and date of birth, and create a password in the space provided.
- Click the "Account" tab in the upper-right corner of your homepage and click the "Privacy Settings" option in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click the "View Settings" link under the "Sharing On Facebook" section. Choose the "Friends Only" setting for the "Search For You On Facebook" and "Send You Messages" options, which will make you visible to only Facebook members you request as friends.
- Uncheck the "Let Friends Of People Tagged In My Photos And Posts See Them" box that appears under the "Sharing On Facebook" section. Click the "Customize Settings" link.
Open Facebook. The Facebook mobile app icon is a white "f" on a dark-blue background. Facebook will open to your News Feed if you're already logged in. If you aren't already logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password, then tap Log in.Tap the search bar. It's at the top of the screen. This will bring up your device's keyboard.Enter a group name or keyword. Type in a group's name (or a word or phrase in which you're interested), then tap Search. This will search Facebook for accounts, pages, places, and groups that match your search.Tap Groups. This is a tab near the top of the screen, just below the search bar. This will display any groups related to your search. You may have to swipe the row of tabs here to the left to display the Groups option.Tap Join next to a group. The Join button is on the right side of a group's name. Tapping it will cause a "Requested" stamp to appear to the right of the group. Once you're accepted into the group by an administrator, you will be able to post in the group. If the group is public instead of closed, you'll be able to see (but not interact with) the group's posts and members.Some groups will require you to enter additional information (e.g., quiz questions) to verify that you actually want to join the group. Thanks! Helpful 0 Not Helpful 1Be sure to read the group guidelines before posting. Failing to comply with group rules may result in you getting blocked. Thanks! Helpful 2 Not Helpful 0
Sign up for Facebook | Facebook. Sign up for Facebook and find your friends. Create an account to start sharing photos and updates with people you know. It's easy to register. Jump to.
- 1 min
- Pursuit Physical Therapy