- Growing up with a father who's country music royalty must have been quite the experience for George Jones 's four children. Despite struggling with alcohol and addiction, Jones was a dedicated father. Out of four, he managed to have one Jones follow in the family footsteps. Born in 1970, Georgette Jones is the only child of Jones and Tammy Wynette.
People also ask
How many children did George Jones have?
How many children did country singer Bob Jones have?
What is country singer George Jones famous for?
Is Tamala Georgette Jones related to George Jones?
- Susan Jones Smith. Susan is George’s eldest child with his first wife, Dorothy. She married Harmon Smith and they have a daughter named Jennifer. In 2017, George Jones’ official Facebook page shared a photo of Susan (right), Harmon, Jennifer, and Jennifer’s twins Jason and Laura.
- Bryan Jones. Bryan is the eldest son of George and his second wife Shirley Ann Corley. According to a 2013 Beaumont Enterprise article, he lives in Huntsville, Texas and sells auto parts.
- Jeffrey Jones. Jeffrey is George and Shirley Ann’s second child, who – according to the same Beaumont Enterprise article – owns a flooring business in Vidor, Texas.
- Georgette Jones. While you may know her as Georgette, her full name is Tamala Georgette Jones, born to country music royalty Tammy Wynette and George Jones.
Nov 24, 2013 · In 1969, Jones married country queen Tammy Wynette, with whom he later recorded several top hits. The power couple had a daughter, Tamala Georgette Jones, the youngest of George Jones’ children. However, Jones and Wynette’s marriage was turbulent and led to a painful split in 1975. Georgette Jones was only four then.
Jun 14, 2020 · Advertisement. When country legend George Jones passed away in 2013, he left behind four children. Here's what we know about them. Jones accomplished worldwide recognition for his hit songs, as well as his distinctive voice. Throughout the last twenty years of his life, he was often referred to as the greatest living country singer. Jones had a ...
George Glenn Jones (September 12, 1931 – April 26, 2013) was an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He achieved international fame for his long list of hit records, including his best-known song " He Stopped Loving Her Today ", as well as his distinctive voice and phrasing. For the last two decades of his life, Jones was frequently ...
Apr 26, 2013 · George Jones, who has died aged 81, was country music's most stylish and emotional singer. Less well-known outside the genre than his one-time wife Tammy Wynette, he had one of the finest voices ...
- Hank Wangford