How To Cure Dengue Fever Naturally
- Papaya Leaf Juice. Take a handful of papaya leaves and crush them using a pestle and mortar. Squeeze the papaya leaf...
- Goat Milk. Drink a cup of preboiled goat milk. You must drink goat’s milk 1 to 2 times daily. Dengue fever is often...
- Giloy Juice. Add the giloy extract to a cup of boiled water. Mix well and consume it.
People also ask
How can you save ourselves from dengue?
How long it will take to cure dengue?
How do people die from dengue?
How to deal with dengue fever?
Aug 21, 2019 · How To Cure Dengue Fever Naturally 1. Papaya Leaf Juice. Take a handful of papaya leaves and crush them using a pestle and mortar. Squeeze the papaya leaf... 2. Goat Milk. Drink a cup of preboiled goat milk. You must drink goat’s milk 1 to 2 times daily. Dengue fever is often... 3. Giloy Juice. Add ...
- Preparing For Your Appointment
Diagnosing dengue fever can be difficult, because its signs and symptoms can be easily confused with those of other diseases — such as malaria, leptospirosis and typhoid fever.Your doctor will likely ask about your medical and travel history. Be sure to describe international trips in detail, including the countries you visited and the dates, as well as any contact you may have had with mosquitoes.Certain laboratory tests can detect evidence of the dengue viruses, but test results usually com...
No specific treatment for dengue fever exists. Your doctor may recommend that you drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration from vomiting and a high fever.While recovering from dengue fever, watch for signs and symptoms of dehydration. Call your doctor right away if you develop any of the following: 1. Decreased urination 2. Few or no tears 3. Dry mouth or lips 4. Lethargy or confusion 5. Cold or clammy extremitiesAcetaminophen (Tylenol, others) can alleviate pain and reduce fever. Avoid pa...
You'll likely start by seeing your primary care provider. But you might also be referred to a doctor who specializes in infectious diseases.Because appointments can be brief, and because there's often a lot of ground to cover, it's a good idea to be well-prepared for your appointment. Here's some information to help you get ready, and what to expect from your doctor.
- How To Cure Dengue Fever / Home Remedies for Dengue Fever @ ekunjiyoutube.com
- How to cure Dengue with Ayurveda by Dr. Sandeep Yadavyoutube.com
- How to cure dengue fever,Part 2: World Water Therapy Dayyoutube.com
- How To Treat Dengue Fever - Very Effective Wayyoutube.com
No treatment: No specific antiviral agents exist for dengue. Supportive care is advised: Patients should be advised to stay well hydrated and to avoid aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), aspirin-containing drugs, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen) because of their anticoagulant properties.
Dengue (pronounced DENgee) fever is a painful, debilitating mosquito-borne disease caused by any one of four closely related dengue viruses. These viruses are related to the viruses that cause West Nile infection and yellow fever.
An estimated 390 million dengue infections occur worldwide each year, with about 96 million resulting in illness. Most cases occur in tropical areas of the world, with the greatest risk occurring in: Most cases in the United States occur in people who contracted the infection while traveling abroad. But the risk is increasing for people living along the Texas-Mexico border and in other parts of the southern United States. In 2009, an outbreak of dengue fever was identified in Key West, Fla.
Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It cant be spread directly from one person to another person.
Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include Sometimes, symptoms are mild and can be mistaken for those of the flu or another viral infection. Younger children and people who have never had the infection before tend to have milder cases than older children and adults. However, serious problems can develop. These include dengue hemorrhagic fever, a rare complication characterized by high fever, damage to lymph and blood vessels, bleeding from the nose and gums, enlargement of the liver, and failure of the circulatory system. The symptoms may progress to massive bleeding, shock, and death. This is called dengue shock syndrome (DSS).
- 51 sec
- Mary Anne Dunkin
Aug 30, 2019 · Giloy juice is a well-known remedy for dengue fever. Giloy juice improves metabolism and builds immunity. Strong immunity helps in fighting dengue fever effectively. It helps in increasing the...
- 2 answers
dengue fever is caused by a virus:you treat the symptoms and rest. if you have pain, get painkiller,just as the other person answered. dengue is spread by mosquitoes:avoid getting bitten.
- 4 answers
Two weeks on the outside, but usually a week.
- 1 answer
Neosporin works excellent for itches and rashes
- 2 answers
Apr 02, 2020 · The most common methods of treating dengue fever is to take steps to allow your body to heal. Get plenty of bed rest. Drink lots of fluids. Take medicine to control your fever.
- Papaya leaves. Papaya leaves helps in dengue fever cure by increasing the platelet count and thus reduces the symptoms. Papaya leaves helps in reducing the symptoms like body ache, chills and nausea.
- Fenugreek leaves. Fenugreek leaves acts as sedative. Fenugreek leaves can reduce your fever and ease pain. It also promotes restful sleep during the course of infection.
- Tulsi leaves. Take few tulsi leaves and boil it in water and to the same solution add about 2 grams of black pepper to it. Drink this solution daily that helps in building your immunity.
- Turmeric. Turmeric is popularly known as a healing agent. Turmeric also helps in boosting your metabolism apart from acting as a natural cure for dengue.
- John Staughton (Basc, BFA)
- Papaya Leaves. Papaya leaves are widely known as being a natural cure for dengue fever. The complex mix of nutrients and an organic compound called papain (also known as papaya proteinase) found in raw papayas can cause a rise in your platelet count, the high levels of vitamin C also help to stimulate the immune system, and the antioxidants help to reduce oxidative stress and eliminate excess toxins in the blood.
- Barley Grass. Barley grass has the unique ability to significantly increase the body’s blood platelet count by stimulating the production of more blood cells.
- Goldenseal. Although many herbal or natural remedies aren’t directly approved or proven through research, homeopathic physicians have praised goldenseal for its ability to clear up the symptoms of dengue fever very quickly and eliminate the virus from the body.
- Water. As obvious as this might be staying hydrated through a bout of dengue is extremely important. Due to the excessive sweating, bodily exertion, and the internal toll that dengue fever takes on the body, extreme dehydration is common.
If you think you have denguepdf icon[PDF – 1 page] See a healthcare provider if you develop a fever or have symptoms of dengue. Tell him or her about your travel. Rest as much as possible. Take acetaminophen (also known as paracetamol outside of the United States) to control fever and relieve pain.
- Risk Factors
Dengue (DENG-gey) fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical areas of the world. Mild dengue fever causes a high fever, rash, and muscle and joint pain. A severe form of dengue fever, also called dengue hemorrhagic fever, can cause severe bleeding, a sudden drop in blood pressure (shock) and death.Millions of cases of dengue infection occur worldwide each year. Dengue fever is most common in Southeast Asia and the western Pacific islands, but the disease has bee...
Many people, especially children and teens, may experience no signs or symptoms during a mild case of dengue fever. When symptoms do occur, they usually begin four to seven days after you are bitten by an infected mosquito.Dengue fever causes a high fever — 104 F degrees — and at least two of the following symptoms: 1. Headache 2. Muscle, bone and joint pain 3. Nausea 4. Vomiting 5. Pain behind the eyes 6. Swollen glands 7. RashMost people recover within a week or so. In some cases, symptoms...
Dengue fever is caused by any one of four types of dengue viruses spread by mosquitoes that thrive in and near human lodgings. When a mosquito bites a person infected with a dengue virus, the virus enters the mosquito. When the infected mosquito then bites another person, the virus enters that person's bloodstream.After you've recovered from dengue fever, you have immunity to the type of virus that infected you — but not to the other three dengue fever virus types. The risk of developing seve...
Factors that put you at greater risk of developing dengue fever or a more severe form of the disease include: 1. Living or traveling in tropical areas. Being in tropical and subtropical areas increases your risk of exposure to the virus that causes dengue fever. Especially high-risk areas are Southeast Asia, the western Pacific islands, Latin America and the Caribbean. 2. Prior infection with a dengue fever virus. Previous infection with a dengue fever virus increases your risk of having seve...
If severe, dengue fever can damage the lungs, liver or heart. Blood pressure can drop to dangerous levels, causing shock and, in some cases, death.
One dengue fever vaccine, Dengvaxia, is currently approved for use in those ages 9 to 45 who live in areas with a high incidence of dengue fever. The vaccine is given in three doses over the course of 12 months. Dengvaxia prevents dengue infections slightly more than half the time.The vaccine is approved only for older children because younger vaccinated children appear to be at increased risk of severe dengue fever and hospitalization two years after receiving the vaccine.The World Health Or...