BBC One - Watership Down This beautiful adaptation of the novel by Richard Adams follows a ragtag band of rabbits forced to flee their warren in search of safety and a new home.
- Watership Down: Trailer - BBCyoutube.com
- WATERSHIP DOWN Trailer 2 (2018) BBC/Netflix Seriesyoutube.com
- Watership Down: BBC animation based on Richard Adams\u2019 novelexpress.co.uk
- WATERSHIP DOWN Official Trailer (HD) Netflix, BBC Animated Seriesyoutube.com
Dec 23, 2018 · Watership Down will air as two feature-length (1 hour 40 minute) episodes on BBC1 on Saturday 22 December at 7pm and Sunday 23 December at 7.20pm. The series will air on BBC1 in the UK, and be...
Watership Down is an adventure fantasy miniseries directed by Noam Murro. It is based on the 1972 novel of the same name by Richard Adams and adapted by Tom Bidwell. It was released on 22 December 2018 in the United Kingdom and internationally on Netflix the next day. The BBC broadcast comprised two back-to-back episodes per day.No.TitleOriginal release dateUK viewers (millions)1"The Journey"22 December 20184.642"The Raid"22 December 20184.643"The Escape"23 December 20185.654"The Siege"23 December 20186.78
Dec 23, 2018 · BBC One and Netflix have joined forces to release the latest adaptation of Richard Adams’ classic novel Watership Down, just in time for Christmas. The tale tells the story of a group of rabbits ...
People also ask
Is Watership Down based on a true story?
Is Watership Down TV series?
Is Watership Down on Netflix UK?
What is Watership Down?
Dec 11, 2018 · When is Watership Down on?. In a joint production, BBC One and Netflix have teamed up to adapt Watership Down, a novel written by Richard Adams and published in 1972.. Unlike the 1978 film, this adaptation is split into two feature-length parts, although it had been planned as four episodes to correspond with the structure of the original book.
Dec 22, 2018 · UP NEXT: Watership Down aired on BBC One this evening, and it was the first in a two-part series. The series is based on the famous book of the same name by Richard Adams. There has already been...
Dec 23, 2018 · THE BBC seem to have had a bit of a bad hare day when it comes to its Watership Down remake. A hefty 700,000 viewers switched off the big budget reboot as it made its debut on Saturday night ...
Richard Adams’s source novel about a band of rabbits who escape the destruction of their warren and set off in search of a new home was never intended for a young audience. Children’s books ...
The Telegraph via Yahoo News
2 years ago
- Watership Down review: BBC and Netflix adaptation of traumatising children’s tale simply isn’t scary enoughThe Independent via Yahoo News2 years ago
- ‘Watership Down’ Review: Netflix Makes a Stunning, Scarring Story a Hare Too UglyIndiewire via Yahoo News2 years ago
- Watership Down: family-friendly BBC version risks losing the power of epic originalThe Conversation via Yahoo News2 years ago
- BBC's Watership Down remake traumatises a new generationDigital Spy via Yahoo News2 years ago
- BBC's Watership Down adaptation loses 700,000 viewers during episodeDigital Spy via Yahoo News2 years ago
Dec 23, 2018 · This evening saw the BBC air the second episode of their two-part Watership Down animated series.. Viewers tuned in to watch the first episode on BBC One last night, yet this evening’s episode ...
- 2 min
- Ed Lauder