Ontariois a city in southwestern San Bernardino County, California, 35 miles (56 km) east of downtown Los Angelesand 23 miles (37 km) west of downtown San Bernardino, the county seat. Located in the western part of the Inland Empiremetropolitan area, it lies just east of Los Angeles Countyand is part of the Greater Los Angeles Area.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Ontario is a city of California in the United States. It is located 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. This short article about a place or feature in the United States can be made longer.
- Burbank, Corona, Costa Mesa, Downey, East Los Angeles, El Monte, Fontana, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Inglewood, Lancaster, Mission Viejo, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norwalk, Ontario, Orange, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Santa Clarita, Simi Valley, Temecula, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Ventura, Victorville, West Covina
- Long Beach, Riverside, San Bernardino
Ontario Ranch is a master-planned community located in the southern portion of the city of Ontario, California. It is the largest master-planned community in Southern California.  The community is located south of E. Riverside Drive, between Euclid Avenue and Milliken Avenue, 2 miles west of Interstate 15 (the Ontario Freeway) and south of ...
Ontario Mills is the largest shopping mall and outlet mall in San Bernardino County, California, United States. It is located in Ontario, California, and with 28 million annual visitors, it is one of the top shopping and tourist destinations in Southern California.
- 1,432,928 sq ft (133,123.4 m²)
- November 14, 1996; 23 years ago
- Simon Property Group (50%), JPMorgan Chase
Ontario, California. Jump to navigation Jump to search. An Ontario in usa ka syudad han California, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod ...
- Mga taga California ·, Kultura ·, Krimen ·, Demograpiko ·, Ekonomiya ·, Pag-aram ·, Politika
- Bakersfield ·, Chico ·, El Centro ·, Fresno ·, Hanford–Corcoran ·, Los Angeles–Long Beach–Glendale ·, Madera ·, Modesto ·, Merced ·, Napa ·, Oakland–Fremont–Hayward ·, Oxnard–Thousand Oaks–Ventura ·, Redding ·, Riverside–San Bernardino–Ontario ·, Sacramento–Arden Arcade–Roseville ·, Salinas ·, San Diego–Carlsbad–San Marcos ·, San Francisco–San Mateo–Redwood City ·, San Jose–Sunnyvale–Santa Clara ·, San Luis Obispo–Paso Robles ·, Santa Ana–Anaheim–Irvine ·, Santa Barbara–Santa Maria–Goleta ·, Santa Cruz–Watsonville ·, Santa Rosa–Petaluma ·, Stockton ·, Vallejo–Fairfield ·, Visalia–Porterville ·, Yuba City
- Klima ·, Mga delegasyon ·, Mga desyerto ·, Mga distrito ·, Ecolohiya ·, Mga piniliay ·, Kalikopan ·, Heyograpiya ·, Kagamhanan ·, Kaagi ·, Mga pinaliporan nga mga lugar ·, Paugnat-ha-kusog ·, Mga tigaman ·, Panakayan ·, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw ·, Index of California-related articles
- Antelope Valley ·, Big Sur ·, Cascade Range ·, Central California ·, Central Coast ·, Central Valley ·, Channel Islands ·, Coachella Valley ·, Conejo Valley ·, Cucamonga Valley ·, Death Valley ·, East Bay (SF) ·, East County (SD) ·, Eastern California ·, Emerald Triangle ·, Gold Country ·, Great Basin ·, Greater Los Angeles ·, Greater Sacramento ·, Inland Empire ·, Lake Tahoe ·, Los Angeles Basin ·, Lost Coast ·, Metropolitan Fresno ·, Mojave ·, Mountain Empire ·, North Bay (SF) ·, North Coast ·, North County (SD) ·, Northern California ·, Owens Valley ·, Oxnard Plain ·, San Francisco Peninsula ·, Pomona Valley ·, Sacramento Valley ·, San Bernardino Valley ·, San Diego–Tijuana ·, San Fernando Valley ·, San Francisco Bay Area ·, San Gabriel Valley ·, San Joaquin Valley ·, Santa Clara Valley ·, Santa Clara River Valley ·, Santa Clarita Valley ·, Shasta Cascade ·, Sierra Nevada ·, Silicon Valley ·, South Bay (LA) ·, South Bay (SF) ·, South Bay (SD) ·, South Coast ·, Southern California ·, Southern Border Region ·, Tri-Valley ·, Upstate California ·, Victor Valley ·, Wine Country ·, Yosemite
People also ask
How far is California from Ontario?
What is the population of Ontario California?
Is there an Ontario California?
Ontario International Airport is a public airport two miles east of downtown Ontario, in San Bernardino County, California, United States, about 38 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles and 18 miles west of Downtown San Bernardino. It is owned and operated under a joint powers agreement with the city of Ontario and San Bernardino County. The airport covers 1,741 acres and has two parallel runways. It is the West Coast air and truck hub for UPS Airlines and is a major distribution point for FedEx Ex
In 1923 a landing field was established east of Central Avenue on land leased from the Union Pacific Railroad. The airfield was named Latimer Field after an orange-packing company next to the airstrip. An airport was built there by one of the first flying clubs in southern Califo
In 1946, Ontario Municipal Airport was renamed "Ontario International Airport" because of the transpacific cargo flights originating there. On 17 May 1946, two Army surplus steel hangars arrived at the airport, which the Ontario city council had authorized the $50,000 purchase of
The airport's traffic peaked in 2005 with 7.2 million passengers, and remained steady through 2007. Around the time of the 2008 financial crisis, JetBlue suspended service to ONT, and major legacy carriers significantly decreased their passenger volume at the airport. Southwest A
Ontario International Airport has two terminals and a separate adjacent international arrivals facility. Terminal 2 has 265,000 square feet and 12 gates. Terminal 4 has 265,000 square feet and 14 gates. The International arrivals facility has 2 gates for arrivals only, containing
The airport is about 38 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, 18 miles west of downtown San Bernardino and 14 miles northwest of downtown Riverside. Motorists can use the San Bernardino Freeway, Ontario Freeway, or the Pomona Freeway. It is served by Omnitrans bus routes 61, 80 and
Ontario has few noise restrictions/abatement rules, unlike other Southern California airports such as John Wayne Airport, Bob Hope Airport, Long Beach Airport, and San Diego International Airport, which all have very strict policies. The airport is allowed to operate 24/7, but du
Ontario Motor Speedway was a motorsport venue located in Ontario, California.It was the first and only automobile racing facility built to accommodate major races sanctioned by all of the four dominant racing sanctioning bodies: USAC (and now IndyCar Series) for open-wheel oval car races; NASCAR for a 500-mile (800 km) oval stock car races; NHRA for drag races; and FIA for Formula One road ...
The Metropolitan Statistical Area population of the Inland Empire (Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area) itself is more than 4.2 million people and is the 13th largest metropolitan area in the United States. According to the 2000 U.S. Census, it is the fastest growing area in the state.