Petaluma is a city in Sonoma County, California, United States.As of 2010, the population was 57,941. The city was founded in by the Spanish people in 1776. It was made a city in April 1858.
- Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Daly City, Fairfield, Fremont, Hayward, Richmond, Santa Clara, Santa Rosa, Sunnyvale, Vallejo
- San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland
Ing Petaluma metung yang lakanbalen king Sonoma County, California, king United States.Ing tantia keng kayang populasiun mga 54,660 ya agpang inyang 2006. Lawen ya rin ...
- Pamela Torliatt
- April 12, 1858
- David Rabbitt
People also ask
What county is petaluma ca in?
Where is the petaluma?
Is sonoma county in california?
What district is petaluma ca?
User IP 70.162*, like you stated on Petaluma, you are right on how safe it is and nearby Marin County is low-crime even the SF Bay area with a few exceptions (i.e. few parts of Oakland, California) where gentrification and a comparably robust economic profile reduced crime rates in the late half of the 1990s and 2000s.
Petaluma, California. Jump to navigation Jump to search. An Petaluma in usa ka syudad han California, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga ...
- Mga taga California ·, Kultura ·, Krimen ·, Demograpiko ·, Ekonomiya ·, Pag-aram ·, Politika
- Bakersfield ·, Chico ·, El Centro ·, Fresno ·, Hanford–Corcoran ·, Los Angeles–Long Beach–Glendale ·, Madera ·, Modesto ·, Merced ·, Napa ·, Oakland–Fremont–Hayward ·, Oxnard–Thousand Oaks–Ventura ·, Redding ·, Riverside–San Bernardino–Ontario ·, Sacramento–Arden Arcade–Roseville ·, Salinas ·, San Diego–Carlsbad–San Marcos ·, San Francisco–San Mateo–Redwood City ·, San Jose–Sunnyvale–Santa Clara ·, San Luis Obispo–Paso Robles ·, Santa Ana–Anaheim–Irvine ·, Santa Barbara–Santa Maria–Goleta ·, Santa Cruz–Watsonville ·, Santa Rosa–Petaluma ·, Stockton ·, Vallejo–Fairfield ·, Visalia–Porterville ·, Yuba City
- Klima ·, Mga delegasyon ·, Mga desyerto ·, Mga distrito ·, Ecolohiya ·, Mga piniliay ·, Kalikopan ·, Heyograpiya ·, Kagamhanan ·, Kaagi ·, Mga pinaliporan nga mga lugar ·, Paugnat-ha-kusog ·, Mga tigaman ·, Panakayan ·, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw ·, Index of California-related articles
- Antelope Valley ·, Big Sur ·, Cascade Range ·, Central California ·, Central Coast ·, Central Valley ·, Channel Islands ·, Coachella Valley ·, Conejo Valley ·, Cucamonga Valley ·, Death Valley ·, East Bay (SF) ·, East County (SD) ·, Eastern California ·, Emerald Triangle ·, Gold Country ·, Great Basin ·, Greater Los Angeles ·, Greater Sacramento ·, Inland Empire ·, Lake Tahoe ·, Los Angeles Basin ·, Lost Coast ·, Metropolitan Fresno ·, Mojave ·, Mountain Empire ·, North Bay (SF) ·, North Coast ·, North County (SD) ·, Northern California ·, Owens Valley ·, Oxnard Plain ·, San Francisco Peninsula ·, Pomona Valley ·, Sacramento Valley ·, San Bernardino Valley ·, San Diego–Tijuana ·, San Fernando Valley ·, San Francisco Bay Area ·, San Gabriel Valley ·, San Joaquin Valley ·, Santa Clara Valley ·, Santa Clara River Valley ·, Santa Clarita Valley ·, Shasta Cascade ·, Sierra Nevada ·, Silicon Valley ·, South Bay (LA) ·, South Bay (SF) ·, South Bay (SD) ·, South Coast ·, Southern California ·, Southern Border Region ·, Tri-Valley ·, Upstate California ·, Victor Valley ·, Wine Country ·, Yosemite
The Petaluma River is a river in the California counties of Sonoma and Marin that becomes a tidal slough for the majority of its length. The headwaters are in the area southwest of Cotati . The flow is generally southward through Petaluma's old town, where the waterway becomes navigable, and then flows another 10 mi (16 km) through tidal ...
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Petaluma, California.: Subcategories. This category has only the following subcategory. P People from Petaluma, California (2 C, 50 P)
Sonoma is a city in Sonoma County, California in Sonoma Valley.Known as a part of Wine Country in the Sonoma Valley AVA Appellation, Sonoma is the home of the Sonoma International Film Festival and an historic town plaza, a remnant of the town's Mexican colonial past.