Santander is the capital of the autonomous community and historical region of Cantabria situated on the north coast of Spain.It is a port city located east of Gijón and west of Bilbao with a population of 172,000 (2017).https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santander,_Spain
Santander is the capital of the autonomous community and historical region of Cantabria situated on the north coast of Spain.It is a port city located east of Gijón and west of Bilbao with a population of 172,000 (2017).
Santander Tourism: Tripadvisor has 120,777 reviews of Santander Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Santander resource.
Santander (Cantabria), in the north of Spain, is a combination of green mountain landscapes with white sand beaches, elegant mansions and palatial architecture with avant-garde buildings and the unmistakeable echo of its seafaring past. Many cities within a city, perfect for discovering.
Santander, port city, capital of Cantabria provincia (province) and comunidad autónoma (autonomous community), northern Spain. It is situated on the narrow coastline along the southern shore of Cape Mayor, a rocky peninsula extending eastward and sheltering Santander Bay (an inlet of the Bay of
- Magdalena Park. For much of the city’s history this verdant peninsula at the entrance to Santander Bay was militarised. In the Napoleonic Wars there was a heavy battle in 1812 between the British and the French for control of this point and the little island of Mouro, visible in the mouth of the bay to the east.
- Palacio de la Magdalena. When King Alfonso chose the highest point of the Magdalena Peninsula as the location for his summer residence it transformed Santander overnight.
- El Sardinero. Withdrawn from the ocean, between the Magdalena Peninsula and Cabo Menor, El Sardinero is a pair of golden sandy beaches that add up to more than a kilometre in length.
- Museum of Prehistory and Archaeology. Cantabria is a part of Spain with a lot of prehistoric activity. The world-famous cave paintings at Altamira are a short way from Santander, although the original cave is closed to the public for the sake of preservation.
- VISIT SANTANDER’S ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE, CENTRO BOTIN. Renzo Piano, notable Italian architect and Pritzker Prize-winner, designed Santander's newest architectural masterpiece, Centro Botin, which opened to much fanfare in June 2017.
- TAPAS TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT. The Spanish know how to do food, and the Cantabrians know how to do really good food. Santander’s location on the edge of the vast North Atlantic means seafood is available in abundance and quality.
- WALK THE COAST AND ENJOY A FRESH SEAFOOD LUNCH IN LA MARUCA. Located on the rugged north Atlantic coastline, Santander’s natural beauty is probably its most appealing feature; the deep blues of the ocean juxtaposed with the verdant landscapes provide eye and camera candy in equal measure.
- SWIM OR SURF AT EL SARDINERO BEACH. After a lifetime spent enjoying the coastlines back home in Australia, I know a good beach when I see one. And El Sardinero is a good beach.
Santander Group City Av. de Cantabria s/n 28660 Boadilla del Monte MADRID-SPAIN. GENERAL INFORMATION. Phone from Spain: 902 11 22 11 Phone from abroad: +34 912890000. SHAREHOLDERS. Santander Group City Avda de Cantabria s/n Edificio Pereda, Planta 2 28660 Boadilla del Monte MADRID-SPAIN. Phone from Spain: 91 276 92 90 Phone from abroad: +34 ...
You can rent vehicles anywhere using Santander Renting and benefit from our prices, by phone: 902 202 404 For calls made from outside of Spain: +34 91 709 85 69. Promotions and discounts on your everyday purchases in Santander ZOne. You can use the Money Plan App to manage your income and expenditure.
314 Santander properties for sale found on thinkSPAIN, the leading Spain portal with over 250,000 property listings from real estate agents and owners. Find the best selection of property for sale in Santander, Cantabria on thinkSPAIN.
Feel-Good results for Santander Spain