- Episode 2: Code Red of Stephen Hawking's Brave New World, the groundbreaking TV series on Discovery World, is all about cutting-edge technologies that reduce damage and loss in emergency situations.
Nov 22, 2013 · Episode 2: Code Red of Stephen Hawking's Brave New World, the groundbreaking TV series on Discovery World, is all about cutting-edge technologies that reduce damage and loss in emergency...
- Carin Bondar
Nov 23, 2013 · Brave New World with Stephen Hawking (2011– ) Rate This. Code Red . 46min | Documentary | Episode aired 23 November 2013 Season 2 | Episode 2. Previous All Episodes ...
- Andy Robbins
- Stephen Hawking
- Brave New World "Code Red" Stephen Hawking investigate the Lockheed Martin-Kaman K-MAX UASyoutube.com
- Katie Price shares heartbreak after deciding to put disabled son Harveyyoutube.com
- Stephen Hawking's Brave New Worldyoutube.com
- Stephen Hawking's Brave New World - Traileryoutube.com
Oct 16, 2013 · STEPHEN HAWKING’S BRAVE NEW WORLD: “ Code Red ” Fri., Nov. 22 at 8 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT. Hawking and his team examine new inventions that will change how humans deal with crises in the future.
Brave New World: Code Red Dealing with crises has always been one of science's greatest challenges. In this episode, Stephen Hawking and his team investigate astonishing breakthroughs that are making human life less fragile in the face of danger.
Margaret Sirotich, Stephen Hawking’s Brave New World, 647.466.1746 or firstname.lastname@example.org Noah Zatzman, Discovery World, 416.384.5903 or email@example.com STEPHEN HAWKING’S BRAVE NEW WORLD – SEASON 2 EPISODE SYNOPSES CONT’D Episode 4: PERFECT CITY Stephen Hawking and his team examine every aspect of the urban experience.
Aug 20, 2017 · Introducing in the red corner, fighting out of Cambridge, England, he’s the undefeated, undisputed champion brainiac of the world…Stephen “The Theorist of Everything” Haaaaaaaaawwwwww - King.
Brave New World with Stephen Hawking is a 2011 science documentary television mini-series presented by Professor Stephen Hawking who examines how science is striving for humankind's next leap forward. The series has been released in DVD format on 16 October 2012 and includes a 16-page viewer's guide.
Other Episodes: Episode 2: HEALTH - http://youtu.be/uohSveB9ywc Episode 3: TECHNOLOGY - http://youtu.be/hWnus2P4w90 Episode 4: ENVIRONMENT - http://youtu.be/...
- 46 min