Troy is a city in Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan.Its population was 80,980 at the 2010 census, making Troy the most-populated city in the county and the 13th most-populated municipality in the state.
- Troy Township, Michigan
Troy Township is a civil township of Newaygo County in the...
The earliest recorded purchases of land in what was known as...
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a...
- Troy Township, Michigan
Troy, Michigan is a city in Michigan, United States.It is a suburb of the larger city of Detroit, and has over 80,000 residents.Many companies have offices in the city. It is where the world headquarters for Kmart used to be.
- Alpena, Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Bay City, Bloomfield Township, Canton Township, Chesterfield Township, Clinton Township, Commerce Township, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, East Lansing, Eastpointe, Farmington Hills, Flint, Flint Township, Georgetown Township, Grand Rapids, Holland, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Kentwood, Lansing, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Macomb Township, Meridian Township, Midland, Muskegon, Novi, Pontiac, Portage, Redford, Rochester Hills, Roseville, Royal Oak, Saginaw, Saginaw Township, St. Clair Shores, Shelby Charter Township, Southfield, Sterling Heights, Taylor, Traverse City, Troy, Warren, Waterford Township, West Bloomfield, Westland, Wyoming, Ypsilanti Township
- Culture, Crime, Demographics, Economy, Education, Politics
- Upper Peninsula, Copper Country, Gogebic Range, Keweenaw Peninsula, Lower Peninsula, Central Michigan, Metro Detroit, Michiana, Northern Michigan, Southeast Michigan, The Thumb, West Michigan
- Index, Congressional delegation, Fauna, Geography, Government, Highways, History, Islands, Law, Lighthouses, Museums, National Historic Landmarks, National Register of Historic Places listings, People, State Historic Sites, State parks, Tallest buildings, Timeline, Topics, Tourist attractions
- Extracurricular activities
Troy High School is a public high school in Troy, Michigan, United States. It enrolls approximately 2,000 students in grades 9-12. It is one of four high schools in the Troy School District, along with Athens High School, Niles Community High School, and International Academy East. Troy High School was ranked 60th by Newsweek in its listing of America's Best High Schools for 2016.
Troy High School offers Advanced Placement courses, including AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP United States History, AP Chemistry, AP World History, AP Human Geography, AP Environmental Science, AP Biology.
There are six Troy High bands: the Campus Band, the Cadet Band, the Concert Band, the Symphonic Band, the Troy Colt Marching Band, and the Jazz Band. The Cadet, Concert and Symphonic Bands – together comprising the Marching Band – appeared by the Queen's invitation at the 2007 London New Year's Day Parade. The 1974 Marching Band participated in the Orange Bowl Parade. In 2004, the Troy High Symphonic Band played at Carnegie Hall in New York City. Troy High School has three choirs. The ...
Troy High boys' soccer won the Michigan State Championship for Division I in 2003. Troy High football won the Michigan State Class AA championship in 1994. The Troy High women's tennis team won the championship in 2003. Troy High girls' soccer won the Michigan State Championship for Division I in 2003 and 2013.
- Remo Roncone
- Troy Public Schools
People also ask
Where is the school district in Troy Michigan?
What is Troy Michigan known for?
What Township is Troy Michigan in?
Where is New Troy MI?
Troy, Michigan. Jump to navigation Jump to search. An Troy in usa ka syudad han Michigan, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod ...
- Alcona ·, Alger ·, Allegan ·, Alpena ·, Antrim ·, Arenac ·, Baraga ·, Barry ·, Bay ·, Benzie ·, Berrien ·, Branch ·, Calhoun ·, Cass ·, Charlevoix ·, Cheboygan ·, Chippewa ·, Clare ·, Clinton ·, Crawford ·, Delta ·, Dickinson ·, Eaton ·, Emmet ·, Genesee ·, Gladwin ·, Gogebic ·, Grand Traverse ·, Gratiot ·, Hillsdale ·, Houghton ·, Huron ·, Ingham ·, Ionia ·, Iosco ·, Iron ·, Isabella ·, Jackson ·, Kalamazoo ·, Kalkaska ·, Kent ·, Keweenaw ·, Lake ·, Lapeer ·, Leelanau ·, Lenawee ·, Livingston ·, Luce ·, Mackinac ·, Macomb ·, Manistee ·, Marquette ·, Mason ·, Mecosta ·, Menominee ·, Midland ·, Missaukee ·, Monroe ·, Montcalm ·, Montmorency ·, Muskegon ·, Newaygo ·, Oakland ·, Oceana ·, Ogemaw ·, Ontonagon ·, Osceola ·, Oscoda ·, Otsego ·, Ottawa ·, Presque Isle ·, Roscommon ·, Saginaw ·, Sanilac ·, Schoolcraft ·, Shiawassee ·, St. Clair ·, St. Joseph ·, Tuscola ·, Van Buren ·, Washtenaw ·, Wayne ·, Wexford
- Delegasyon kongresyonal · Heyograpiya · Mga gobernador · Kaagi · Mga puro · Lehislatura · Mga sugbong gobernador · Lighthouses · Mga museo · National Historic Landmarks · National Register of Historic Places listings · Katawhan · State Historic Sites · Mga estadohanon nga parke · Labaw nga hukmanan · Tallest buildings · Timeline · Mga himangrawon · Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw
- Alpena · Ann Arbor · Battle Creek · Bay City · Bloomfield Township · Canton Township · Chesterfield Township · Clinton Township · Commerce Township · Dearborn · Dearborn Heights · Detroit · East Lansing · Eastpointe · Farmington Hills · Flint · Flint Township · Georgetown Township · Grand Rapids · Holland · Jackson · Kalamazoo · Kentwood · Lansing · Lincoln Park · Livonia · Macomb Township · Meridian Township · Midland · Muskegon · Novi · Pontiac · Portage · Redford · Rochester Hills · Roseville · Royal Oak · Saginaw · Saginaw Township · St. Clair Shores · Shelby Township · Southfield · Sterling Heights · Taylor · Troy · Warren · Waterford Township · West Bloomfield · Westland · Wyoming · Ypsilanti Township
- Uruigbaw nga rawis, Copper Country · Keweenaw Peninsula · Gogebic RangeUruubos nga rawis, Central Michigan · Southern Michigan · Flint/Tri-Cities · The Thumb · The Greater Tri Cities · Michiana · Northern Michigan · Southeast Michigan · Metro Detroit · West Michigan
PNC Center, formerly (and still commonly named) the Top of Troy, stands at 755 West Big Beaver Road, in Troy, Michigan, and is the tallest building in the city. PNC Financial Services maintains regional offices in the building as the major tenant. The triangular-shaped high-rise was constructed in 1974, and completed in 1975.
Troy VI and VII date to the Late Bronze Age, and are thus considered likely candidates for the Troy of Homer. Troy VI was a large and significant city, home to at least 5,000 people with foreign contacts in Anatolia and the Aegean.