Tuscany is a traditionally popular destination in Italy, and the main tourist destinations by number of tourist arrivals are Florence, Pisa, Montecatini Terme, Castiglione della Pescaia and Grosseto. Additionally, the Chianti region, Versilia and Val d'Orcia are also internationally renowned and particularly popular spots among travellers.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuscany
The achingly beautiful Tuscany region of Italy is a touchstone of art, food, and culture. Made up of stunning countryside and distinguished cities, Tuscany is the perfect escape for gastronomes, cognoscenti, and fans of the Italian Renaissance.
Tuscany is a traditionally popular destination in Italy, and the main tourist destinations by number of tourist arrivals are Florence, Pisa, Montecatini Terme, Castiglione della Pescaia and Grosseto. Additionally, the Chianti region, Versilia and Val d'Orcia are also internationally renowned and particularly popular spots among travellers.
Trova tutte le informazioni utili per il tuo viaggio in Toscana: attrazioni, idee, itinerari, eventi, offerte, ricette e proposte di viaggio.
From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculpture to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art, others to explore the extraordinary countryside.
Tuscany is a transitional region occupying much of the former grand duchy of that name near the base of the Italian peninsula. The characteristic landscape is a blend of gently rolling hills leading on to sharply peaked mountains that pose a formidable barrier between Tuscany and regions to the south.
- Browse by Category. Day Trips. Forests. Dining Experiences. Wine Tastings. Cooking Classes. Culinary & Gourmet Tour. Nightlife. Coffee & Tea Tours. Historic Sites. Architecture Tours.
- Popular Cities in Tuscany. Florence. Pisa. Siena. Lucca. Livorno. San Gimignano. Montecatini Terme. Viareggio. Montepulciano. Reggello. Grosseto. Forte Dei Marmi. Explore Tuscany.
- Top Attractions in Tuscany. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. Gallerie Degli Uffizi. 37,483 reviews. Admission ticket from $24.00. Nature & Parks 2. Val d'Orcia.
- Types of Things to Do in Tuscany. Sights & Landmarks (3,457)Tours (1,615)Outdoor Activities (1,306)Food & Drink (1,289)Shopping (1,139)Nature & Parks (730)Museums (691)Nightlife (509)Classes & Workshops (316)Transportation (315)Fun & Games (259)Traveler Resources (228)Boat Tours & Water Sports (204)Spas & Wellness (185)Concerts & Shows (124)Water & Amusement Parks (26)Events (17)Casinos & Gambling (11)Zoos & Aquariums (10)
An Italian province popular on Italy vacations, Tuscany’s attractions include mountainous landscapes, interesting medieval hill towns and a coastline with magnificent and dramatic scenery for your Italy vacation. Tuscany is special enough to warrant having 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Tuscany is a wealth of historic treasures considered one-of-a-kind worldwide: the region is full of art cities and little picturesque villages with a huge cultural heritage, but is also extraordinary because of its fascinating landscape, with its bucolic countryside and rolling hills.
- Florence. Florence, in the heart of Tuscany, is one of Italy's top cities to visit. Florence is an important Renaissance architecture and art center with several excellent museums.
- Siena. Siena is a classic medieval hill town in Tuscany famous for its large fan-shaped piazza the Piazza del Campo, dominated by its bell tower, the Torre del Mangia.
- Pisa. Pisa, in northern Tuscany, is famous for its leaning tower, which all visitors must climb and take a good touristy photo with. You'll be in the Pizza dei Miracoli, where you can admire the cathedral and the baptistery, both of which date back to the Italian Renaissance.
- Lucca. Lucca is famous for its Renaissance-era wall which encircles the city, and its cobblestone streets. Walking and bicycling paths and gardens sit atop the wall, which allows visitors to walk completely around Lucca's historic center.
Feel-Good results for Tuscany Italy