Watsonville is a city in Santa Cruz County, California, United States. The population was 51,199 according to the 2010 census. Located on the central coast of California, the economy centers predominantly around farming and food processing. It is known for growing strawberries, apples, lettuce and a host of other vegetables.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Watsonville is a city in Santa Cruz County, California, United States, along the Pajaro River. The population was 51,199 according to the 2010 census.
- Oxnard, Salinas, Santa Maria, Ventura
- Atascadero, Camarillo, Goleta, Hollister, Lompoc, Monterey, Orcutt, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Seaside, Soledad, Watsonville
- Arroyo Grande, Capitola, Carpinteria, Greenfield, Grover Beach, Isla Vista, King City, Live Oak, Los Osos, Marina, Montecito, Morro Bay, Nipomo, Pacific Grove, Port Hueneme, Prunedale, Scotts Valley
- Big Sur, Channel Islands of California, Monterey Bay, Oxnard Plain, Salinas Valley, Santa Maria Valley, Santa Ynez Valley
Santa Cruz County comprises the Santa Cruz– Watsonville, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the San Jose – San Francisco – Oakland, CA Combined Statistical Area. The county is on the California Central Coast, south of the San Francisco Bay Area region.
People also ask
What is Watsonville California known for?
What county is Watsonville CA located in?
What cities are near Watsonville CA?
What is the population of Santa Cruz CA?
Watsonville is a ceety in Santa Cruz Coonty, Californie, Unitit States. The population wis 51,199 accordin tae the 2010 census. Locatit on the central coast o Californie, the economy centers predominantly aroond the fermin industry. It is kent for growin strawberries, apples, lettuce an a host o ither vegetables.
Pages in category "Watsonville, California" The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
Watsonville, California An Watsonville in usa ka syudad han California, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: Watsonville, California Usa ka turók ini nga barasahon.
- Mga taga California ·, Kultura ·, Krimen ·, Demograpiko ·, Ekonomiya ·, Pag-aram ·, Politika
- Bakersfield ·, Chico ·, El Centro ·, Fresno ·, Hanford–Corcoran ·, Los Angeles–Long Beach–Glendale ·, Madera ·, Modesto ·, Merced ·, Napa ·, Oakland–Fremont–Hayward ·, Oxnard–Thousand Oaks–Ventura ·, Redding ·, Riverside–San Bernardino–Ontario ·, Sacramento–Arden Arcade–Roseville ·, Salinas ·, San Diego–Carlsbad–San Marcos ·, San Francisco–San Mateo–Redwood City ·, San Jose–Sunnyvale–Santa Clara ·, San Luis Obispo–Paso Robles ·, Santa Ana–Anaheim–Irvine ·, Santa Barbara–Santa Maria–Goleta ·, Santa Cruz–Watsonville ·, Santa Rosa–Petaluma ·, Stockton ·, Vallejo–Fairfield ·, Visalia–Porterville ·, Yuba City
- Klima ·, Mga delegasyon ·, Mga desyerto ·, Mga distrito ·, Ecolohiya ·, Mga piniliay ·, Kalikopan ·, Heyograpiya ·, Kagamhanan ·, Kaagi ·, Mga pinaliporan nga mga lugar ·, Paugnat-ha-kusog ·, Mga tigaman ·, Panakayan ·, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw ·, Index of California-related articles
- Antelope Valley ·, Big Sur ·, Cascade Range ·, Central California ·, Central Coast ·, Central Valley ·, Channel Islands ·, Coachella Valley ·, Conejo Valley ·, Cucamonga Valley ·, Death Valley ·, East Bay (SF) ·, East County (SD) ·, Eastern California ·, Emerald Triangle ·, Gold Country ·, Great Basin ·, Greater Los Angeles ·, Greater Sacramento ·, Inland Empire ·, Lake Tahoe ·, Los Angeles Basin ·, Lost Coast ·, Metropolitan Fresno ·, Mojave ·, Mountain Empire ·, North Bay (SF) ·, North Coast ·, North County (SD) ·, Northern California ·, Owens Valley ·, Oxnard Plain ·, San Francisco Peninsula ·, Pomona Valley ·, Sacramento Valley ·, San Bernardino Valley ·, San Diego–Tijuana ·, San Fernando Valley ·, San Francisco Bay Area ·, San Gabriel Valley ·, San Joaquin Valley ·, Santa Clara Valley ·, Santa Clara River Valley ·, Santa Clarita Valley ·, Shasta Cascade ·, Sierra Nevada ·, Silicon Valley ·, South Bay (LA) ·, South Bay (SF) ·, South Bay (SD) ·, South Coast ·, Southern California ·, Southern Border Region ·, Tri-Valley ·, Upstate California ·, Victor Valley ·, Wine Country ·, Yosemite
The Watsonville riots was a period of racial violence which took place in Watsonville, California from January 19 to January 23, 1930. Involving violent assaults on Filipino American farm workers by local residents opposed to immigration, the riots highlighted the racial and socioeconomic tensions in California's agricultural communities.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia For the unincorporated community formerly of this name, see Watsonville Junction, California. Pajaro is a census-designated place (CDP) in Monterey County, California, United States. Pajaro is located on the south bank of the Pajaro River 5 miles (8 km) northeast of its mouth, at an elevation of 26 feet (8 m).
Watsonville is a city in Santa Cruz County, California, United States. The population was 51,199 according to the 2010 census. Located on the central coast of California, the economy centers predominantly around the farming industry. It is known for growing strawberries, apples, lettuce and a host of other vegetables.