Texas Instruments TXN reported third-quarter 2020 earnings of $1.45 per share, which surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 14.2%. The company reported revenues of $3.82 billion, which beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 11.3%.
Zacks via Yahoo Finance
7 days ago
- Moog celebrates 100 years of Theremin with the Claravox CentennialEngadget6 days ago
- Recap: MKS Instruments Q3 EarningsShares of MKS Instruments (NASDAQ:MKSI) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q3 results. Earnings per share increased 72.32% year over year to $1.93 ...Benzinga via Yahoo Finance17 hours ago
- AMETEK (AME) to Report Q3 Earnings: What's in the Offing?Zacks via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
- Ametek (AME) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: Can the Stock Move Higher?Zacks via Yahoo Finance6 days ago
- Ametek (AME) Is Up 2.72% in One Week: What You Should KnowZacks via Yahoo Finance5 days ago