What are symptoms of a fever?Answer from 4 sources
- Signs and symptoms of Lassa fever typically occur 1-3 weeks after the patient comes into contact with the virus. For the majority of Lassa fever virus infections (approximately 80%), symptoms are mild and are undiagnosed. Mild symptoms include slight fever, general malaise and weakness, and headache.
- What are symptoms of black fever Some common symptoms of black fever are: persistent fever. night sweats. fatigue. weakness. appetite loss. weight loss. abdominal discomfort, vague.
- What are symptoms of scarlet fever Other signs of scarlet fever can include: Very red sore throat. Fever of 101 F or higher, sometimes with chills. Swollen glands in the neck. Whitish coating on the tonsils and throat. Headache or body aches. Nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain.
- What are symptoms of yellow fever The initial symptoms of yellow fever are: Fever and chills. Flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, headache, and vomiting.
People also ask
How to tell if you have a fever?
Is 95.5 degree Fahrenheit normal or is it low body temperature?
Is 98.8 considered a fever?
How high is too high for a fever?
A fever is a temporary increase in your body temperature, often due to an illness. Having a fever is a sign that something out of the ordinary is going on in your body. For an adult, a fever may be uncomfortable, but usually isn't a cause for concern unless it reaches 103 F (39.4 C) or higher.
A fever-- also known as a high fever or a high temperature -- is not by itself an illness. It's usually a symptom of an underlying condition, most often an infection. Fever is usually associated ...
- 1 min
- Rick Ansorge
- Common Signs & Symptoms Of Fever - Fever Symptomsyoutube.com
- Causes & Symptoms Of Fever In Children | Fever Symptomsyoutube.com
- Glandular fever symptomsyoutube.com
- How to Bring a Fever Down : Signs & Symptoms of a Feveryoutube.com
Feb 03, 2020 · A coronavirus infection can have common symptoms like a cough or fever. There can also be serious problems, including pneumonia or kidney failure.
Mar 19, 2019 · Hay fever can worsen signs and symptoms of asthma, such as coughing and wheezing. Sinusitis. Prolonged sinus congestion due to hay fever may increase your susceptibility to sinusitis — an infection or inflammation of the membrane that lines the sinuses. Ear infection. In children, hay fever often is a factor in middle ear infection (otitis ...
May 15, 2018 · A fever is the body's way of battling an illness. A virus or bacterial infection is often the culprit. But before you start searching for a thermometer, think about your symptoms. Are you clammy?
Dec 07, 2017 · A person has a fever when their temperature goes higher than 36 to 37°C or 98 to 100°F. Symptoms include feeling cold, shivering, lethargy, sleepiness, and sweating. There are many causes and ...
Get the facts on severe fever treatment (in children and adults) and symptoms. Learn about causes of fever, home remedies to bring down a high fever, 3 common ways to prevent fever, and find out when to call a doctor.
Mar 25, 2020 · a low-grade fever that gradually increases in temperature These symptoms may become more severe in some people. Call emergency medical services if you or someone you care for have any of the ...
Mar 19, 2020 · In addition to a cough and shortness of breath, public health institutions list "fever," as a one of the symptoms of the coronavirus COVID-19. Except that many of these institutions don't go into ...
Feel-Good results for What are symptoms of a fever?
Yellow fever is an infectious disease transmitted by infected mosquitoes. Side effects are rare with the yellow fever vaccine. Symptoms include fever, chills, back pain, nausea, vomiting, and headache. Treatment is aimed at relieving symptoms.