What are some good thriller movies?
- Here goes the list for top rated action thriller movies:-. 1) Batman Series. 2) The Lord of the Ring Series. 2) The Hobbit Series. 3) Inception. 4) The Matrix Series.
Top 100 Thriller movies of all time. ... a convict is sent back in time to gather information about the man-made virus that wiped out most of the human population on ...
When John Carpenter made the original “Halloween” in 1978, it was just another horror movie in a long line of horror movies. “Halloween: Resurrection” ( ...
The Wrap via Yahoo
15 hours ago
Top 25 Thrillers of All Time. Menu. Movies. ... The 100 Best Movies of All Time a list of 111 titles Top 10 Martin Scorsese Films a list of 7 titles ...
Top 20 Greatest Suspense/Thrillers of All Time (The Ultimate List) by ChrisWalczyk55 | created - 17 May 2017 | updated - 23 May 2017 | Public The movies on this list are ranked according to their success (awards & nominations), their popularity and their greatness from a directing/writing perspective.
People also ask
What are some good thriller movies?
What are the best horror movies ever?
What are the best detective movies?
What are the best directed films of all time?
- Classic Thriller. Psycho (1960) Psycho’s one-of-a-kind trailer. As one of the top thrillers of all time, Psycho has broken the most barriers and had the most impact on both cinema and pop culture at large.
- Classic Thriller. Jaws (1975) “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” What could be simpler than three men on a boat out to defeat a killer shark? Adapted from the bestselling novel, Jaws was one of Steven Spielberg's earliest films, and it came with numerous production problems behind the scenes.
- Top Thrillers. The Silence of the Lambs (1991) The Silence of the Lambs scene analysis. Few movie monsters are as famous as Dr. Hannibal Lecter, and few films of this type managed to get the awards and critical acclaim that The Silence of the Lambs received.
- Dreamlike Thriller. Mulholland Dr. (2001) Mulholland Drive’s use of manipulation. Sometimes a thriller doesn’t need a coherent plot to keep you engaged or frightened.
Jun 03, 2021 · All that makes choosing the 100 best thrillers of all time a difficult task. But after much interrogation under a naked light bulb, we did it. Written by Joshua Rothkopf, Phil de Semlyen, Tom ...
- The Godfather (1972) - Director: Francis Ford Coppola. - Metascore: 100. - Runtime: 175 minutes. “The Godfather” overflows with great actors at the top of their game: Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Talia Shire, John Cazale, and so many more.
- Rear Window (1954) - Director: Alfred Hitchcock. - Metascore: 100. - Runtime: 112 minutes. This iconic film stars James Stewart as an injured photojournalist who passes his time on the mend watching his neighbors through binoculars and composing narratives of their lives.
- Vertigo (1958) - Director: Alfred Hitchcock. - Metascore: 100. - Runtime: 128 minutes. In “Vertigo,” a former cop, played by James Stewart, who has retired early due to acute vertigo and acrophobia, is given another chance when a man named Gavin, played by Tom Helmore, hires him to trail his wife Madeleine, played by Kim Novak, and discover the source of her strange behavior.
- Notorious (1946) - Director: Orson Welles. - Metascore: 100. - Runtime: 101 minutes. “Notorious”—which Roger Ebert deemed the “most elegant expression” of Hitchcock’s visual style—tells the story of a young American woman, played by Ingrid Bergman, who is recruited as a spy by the handsome American secret agent Devlin, played by Cary Grant.