- This causes his eyes to sometimes appear blue and sometimes green. For some with this condition, eyes can be two different colors at the same time (one eye blue and the other green). In Benedict Cumberbatch ’s case, his eyes always match.
People also ask
What color are Benedict eyes?
What is Benedict Cumberbatch's condition?
Is Benedict Cumberbatch an artist?
What is Benedict cuberbatch's hair style?
What color are Benedict Cumberbatch's eyes exactly? Like fellow actors Keifer Sutherland and Simon Pegg, Benedict Cumberbatch's eyes are actually two different colors. Benedict's specific condition is known as sectoral heterochromia and is responsible for how his eyes seem to change from green to blue, depending on the light. Source
In Benedict Cumberbatch’s case, his eyes always match. However, the blue, green, and gold combinations in his irises can vary and change the color of his eyes from day to day. 2. Benedict Cumberbatch is an artist.
- Garrett Parker
Feb 16, 2021 · Benedict S Eyes Are Both Green And Blue He Has Central Heterochromia The Inner Part Of His Eyes Are Gold Green The Oute Cool Eyes Eye Color Change Gold Eyes What Color Are Benedict Cumberbatch S Eyes Exactly Quora Schrodingerscatisinthetrunk Benedict Cumberbatch Heterochromia Eyes
- During his gap year, he taught English in a Tibetan monastery. In between school and university, Benedict volunteered to teach English to in a monastery in Tibet.
- And also Richard III. Going even further back, Benedict is the second cousin 16 times removed of English monarch Richard III. The connection was discovered when his skeleton was recently unearthed.
- His ancestors were slave owners. In the 18th century, Abraham Cumberbatch – the great x5 grandfather of Benedict – owned a sugar plantation in Barbados which is remembered today for being particularly cruelly-run, with the slaves being worked to death.
- He has heterochromia iridis. … Which means that his eyes are two different colours. Benedict’s strain of the condition is called sectoral heterchromia which has the effect of making his eyes appear to change from blue to green depending on the level of light.
Nov 01, 2014 · Like fellow actors Keifer Sutherland and Simon Pegg, Benedict Cumberbatch's eyes are actually two different colours. Benedict's specific condition is known as sectoral heterochromia and is...
- Rosy Cherrington
Benedict Cumberbatch‘s partial heterochromia is a bit more difficult to spot, but perhaps you did notice that he appears to have green eyes one day, but blue eyes the next. That is because the talented actor has both green and blue segments in both of his eyes, making his eyes appear a different color depending on the light.
Feb 5, 2013 - What Color are Benedict Cumberbatch's Eyes? YES
- The eyes. He’d make a great vampire. Let’s face it: those blue-green-gold eyes can be kind of creepy, depending on the lighting. But then, his eyes can be super sexy, too.
- The cheekbones. In the words of Sherlock’s Irene Adler, “I could cut myself slapping that face. Would you like me to try?” Yes, yes, we would. His face looks like it’s chiseled out of marble.
- The mouth. He blames his full lower lip on playing the trumpet as a child. On top, he’s got what we call a “cupid’s bow” that’s so prominent, you sometimes think he might be wearing lipstick.
- The voice. Someone once said his voice was like a “jaguar in a cello.” We couldn’t agree more. Although he alters his voice slightly for each and every role, it’s impossible to miss, even as the fire-breathing dragon Smaug in The Hobbit trilogy.