In an ordinary year, the Big Ten East matchup between Penn State and Michigan would be one of the most-watched games of the weekend. Michigan is 2-3 on ...
3 days ago
- Jim Harbaugh's comments after close win vs. Rutgers shows how far Michigan football has fallenDetroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports4 days ago
- Will Michigan football stick with hot hands (QB McNamara, RB Haskins) vs. cold Penn State?Detroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports3 days ago
- For Michigan football, what does life look like after Jim Harbaugh?Detroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports5 days ago
- Five make-or-break questions for Michigan basketball: How good can Franz Wagner be?Detroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports3 days ago
- Here's what's killing Michigan football's run gameDetroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports6 days ago
- Why Michigan basketball's Juwan Howard is the 'can't-miss' coach Wolverines neededDetroit Free Press via Yahoo Sports4 days ago
- US Rhodes Scholars chosen virtually for the 1st timeAssociated Press via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Badgers, Wildcats meet with heavy Big Ten West ramificationsThe Associated Press via Yahoo Sports6 days ago
- As COVID surges, college students are traveling for Thanksgiving. The CDC called them out in a warning.USA TODAY via Yahoo News6 days ago
Ann Arbor is a city of contrasts. It is at once rural and urban, sporty and smart, outdoorsy and high-tech, counterculture and high society. It is best known as the home of the University of Michigan, and locals here enjoy all the trappings of a stereotypical Midwestern college town: a charming, historic main street lined with bookstores, gift shops and taverns; a healthy mix of longtime ...
Jul 29, 2015 · Perhaps best known as the home of the University of Michigan, and for the maize and blue colors of its nationally recognized football team, the Wolverines, Ann Arbor, Mich., has much more to offer than just a college. Ann Arbor's creative, youthful vibe makes it a great locale for Gen X and Millennial residents, particularly those looking to ...
Jul 05, 2018 · Ann Arbor was environmentally conscious long before it was trendy, and continues to blaze a trail among Michigan cities when it comes to innovative ways to make a community more green. You can’t go more than a few blocks without spotting a recycling bin — a rarity in many other parts of the state.
As an Ann Arbor resident for 20 years, I find life here quite nice. It's a college town of roughly 120,000 people dominated by the University of Michigan. The city has all the usual "town vs. gown" struggles that go with being the home of a large ...
Michigan has had it tough economically for several decades, but you can't squeeze any more jobs out of manufacturing. So that has run its course. Michigan is still a manufacturing place, so economic impacts of recessions matter. Ann Arbor has lots to offer, and it is unknown to most because they cross Michigan off the list without visiting.
People also ask
What is Ann Arbor known for?
What to do in Ann Harbor Michigan?
What is the elevation of Ann Arbor MI?
Jan 24, 2009 · A bunch of college students lol, U of M is in Ann Arbor and Eastern Michigan in ypsilanti is close to Ann Arbor!!! But as far as weather its not that bad, its cold and snowy, but the summers are okay!!! but hey its better than living in the city of Detroit!!!!
Nov 14, 2007 · Ann Arbor has a plethora of excellent restaurants, a great local music scene, and a vibrant downtown area. During the summer after the undergraduates leave town, Ann Arbor has a fantastic summer festival of music and movies culminating with the HUGE Ann Arbor Street Air Fairs, which literally takes over the entire town with art.
Ann Arbor is a great place to live. There are plenty of parks, restaurants, and ample opportunity to do fun things. It is a very educated town and very liberal. It's also relatively safe. One con I hear from people who move to Ann Arbor is that they have a hard time meeting friends.