- Singer Christopher Maurice Brown was born on May 5, 1989, in Tappahannock , Virginia. Brown became known for his smooth voice, amazing dance moves, boy-next-door charm and controversy surrounding his physical assault of former girlfriend Rihanna.
People also ask
Who is Chris Brown?
How old was Christopher Brown when he was born?
What kind of music did Chris Brown listen to?
What movies has Chris Brown been in?
May 05, 1989 · Singer Christopher Maurice Brown was born on May 5, 1989, in Tappahannock, Virginia. Brown became known for his smooth voice, amazing dance moves, boy-next-door charm and controversy surrounding...
Christopher Maurice Brown (born May 5, 1989) is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, dancer, and actor. Born in Tappahannock, Virginia, he was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows from a young age.
- C. Sizzle, Breezy
- Singer, songwriter, rapper, record producer, dancer, actor
Chris Brown, in full Christopher Maurice Brown, (born May 5, 1989, Tappahannock, Virginia, U.S.), American rhythm-and-blues (R&B) singer, songwriter, and actor whose melodic voice and skilled dancing propelled him to fame, though his success was sometimes overshadowed by his tumultuous personal life. Brown grew up in small-town Virginia.
- "Run It!" Peak Position: 1 (5 weeks) Sixteen-year-old Chris Brown made a splash from when introducing himself to the music world. His debut single, featuring Dipset rapper Juelz Santana, spent five weeks at No. 1 — his longest running No. 1.
- "Kiss Kiss" Chris Brown feat. T-Pain. Peak Position: 1 (3 weeks) Breezy rode to the No. 1 slot on the Hot 100 and No. 2 on R&B/Hip-Hop Songs in late 2007 with some help from T-Pain's synthesizer magic.
- "Forever" Peak Position: 2. Originally meant solely for a Doublemint gum commercial, Chris Brown released the song as a single because of its "potency" and energy.
- "With You" Chris Brown. Peak Position: 2. Breezy crooned himself to the top five by laying impressionable lyrics over Stargate's guitar plucks -- similar as Beyoncé's "Irreplacable" -- in "With You," which hit its chart peak in March.
Born Christopher Maurice Brown, his debut self-titled album went double-Platinum and his single "Run It!" reached #1 on the U.S. charts in 2004. Before Fame. He grew up in an abusive household, where he listened to Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder. He later moved to New York City, where he recorded nearly fifty songs in six months. Trivia
- May 5, 1989
Christopher “Chris” Brown is a talented R&B entertainer who gave the music world hits like ‘Run It!’, ‘Kiss Kiss’ and ‘Forever’. The versatile performer is not just a singer cum dancer; he is also an actor who has made appearances in several films.
- Garrett Parker
- Chris Brown loves to dance. Before he was even out of diapers, Chris Brown had started dancing….and he hasn’t stopped yet. In a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, Chris Brown let everyone know he has been dancing since he was 2 years old.
- It’s the old school musicians that Chris Brown likes the most and that inspired him then and still do to this fay. His inspirations include the great musicians from back in the day – Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, Usher, Same Cooke, Michael Jackson, Donnie Hathaway, and Teddy Pendergrass.
- Chris Brown loves the 80’s style. He doesn’t dress with the same style all the time, though. He chooses his outfits based on his mood for the day. However, his favorite way to dress is with an 80’s edge.
- Chris Brown’s acting talent was shining through at an early age. In elementary school, Chris Brown starred in the school play Elfis which was based on Elvis.
Chris Brown is an American recording artist, dancer, and actor, if you are a fan of Chris’s work, you should read these interesting facts! His full name is Christopher Maurice Brown. He is 31 years old and was born on May 5, 1989. He grew up in Tappahannock, Virginia.
- related to: What is Chris Brown famous for?
walmart.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month