- related to: What is Dr Dre record label?
- Aftermath Entertainment is an American record label founded by hip hop producer and rapper Dr. Dre. It operates as a subsidiary of, and is distributed through, Universal Music Group 's Interscope Records.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Aftermath Entertainment is an American record label founded by hip hop producer and rapper Dr. Dre. It operates as a subsidiary of, and is distributed through, Universal Music Group 's Interscope Records.ArtistAlbumDetailsEminemMusic to Be Murdered By (released with ...Released: January 17, 2020 Chart ...Anderson .PaakVentura (released with 12 Tone Music ...Released: April 12, 2019 Chart positions: ...Oxnard (released with 12 Tone Music ...Released: November 16, 2018 Chart ...EminemKamikaze (released with Shady)Released: August 31, 2018 Chart ...
In 1986, Dr. Dre met rapper O'Shea Jackson—known as Ice Cube—who collaborated with him to record songs for Ruthless Records, a hip hop record label run by local rapper Eazy-E. N.W.A and fellow West Coast rapper Ice-T are widely credited as seminal artists of the gangsta rap genre, a profanity-heavy subgenre of hip hop, replete with gritty ...
Nov 01, 2016 · Dre met ice cube who with dr. Dre is an american rapper record producer entrepreneur record executive actor and audio engineer. A music fan from the start dre started working as a dj in his teens. Dre made songs for ruthless records a rap record label run by local rapper eazy e.
Aftermath Entertainment is an American record label founded by Dr. Dre. It operates as a subsidiary of, and is distributed through, Universal Music Group 's Interscope Records. Current acts include Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, and Anderson.Paak.
Nov 23, 2020 · 50 Cent Left Dr. Dre's Aftermath Record Label For This Reason. Signing with the company became a conflict of interest for the deal he had in place with SMS Audio since Interscope was associated with Apple’s Beats. 50 Cent is one of the best-selling rappers of all time, with his 2003 debut album, Get Rich or Die Tryin’, going on to break ...
- What is Dr Dre's net worth? As of 2021, Dr Dre is reportedly worth around $820 million. He is one of the richest rappers in the world, falling just behind Kanye West, Jay-Z and P Diddy.
- Dr Dre suffered a brain aneurysm in early January 2021. The producer was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's ICU in Los Angeles, California. Hours later, he confirmed he was doing well.
- Dr Dre's ex-wife Nicole Young filed for divorce in June 2020, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce proceedings grew bitter as Young demanded $2 million in spousal support, which included money for clothes, entertainment, cell phone bills and more.
- Dr Dre has six children, four sons and two daughters, by five different women. He had a son called Curtis Young, followed by a daughter called La Tanya Danielle Young, then a son called Andre Young Jr (who has since died).
Wearing a Doctor's mask when he preformed, he called himself Dr. Dre, Dre being a nickname from André. In 1986, Dre met Ice Cube. Instantly becoming good friends, the two MCs began writing songs for Ruthless Records, a label started by former drug pusher Eazy-E.
- Andre Romell Young
- DreGod of Hip Hop
- 6' 1" (1.85 m)
Dr. Dre has produced music for artists such as Eminem, 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, T.I., 50 Cent, and Mary J. Blige. He is credited in particular with launching the career of Eminem by signing the young rapper to his label Aftermath Records in 1998. Three of Dr. Dre’s six Grammy Awards were for his collaborations with Eminem.
Jul 22, 2021 · Dr. Dre became president of Death Row Records before parting ways with the company and launching his own record label, Aftermath Entertainment. The majority of the rapper’s revenue comes from ...
- Barsha Roy