- 1. Truth Coffee Roasting. David Donde claims to suffer from “easy boredom”, but his Truth Coffee shop is anything but boring. The team at Truth Coffee ...
- 2. Kamili Coffee.
- 3. Origin Coffee Roasting.
- 4. Deluxe Coffeeworks.
- 5. Tribe Coffee.
People also ask
Which is the best Cafe in Cape Town?
Where to buy ethical coffee in Cape Town?
Which is the best coffee shop in Africa?
Where does the coffee in Cape Town come from?
- Jane Broughton
- Haas Coffee $ The ground floor of an elegantly restored Art Deco building in City Centre is home to Haas Coffee, an engaging, grand, yet inviting space with soothing music; seating is ornate antique chairs and an eclectic mix of tables, and there's jewelry, sculpture, bold paintings, and photography up for sale.
- Origin Coffee Roasting $ Canadian Joel Singer opened this original home of artisanal coffee in Cape Town in 2006, and it remains one of the foremost breeding grounds of award-winning baristas.
- Bean There Coffee Company $ Nostalgia-fueled as much as caffeine-fueled, the Cape Town outpost of Bean There (a Johannesburg startup) in City Centre has fresh white walls, a rusted bicycle on the wall, bright-pink upholstered bar stools, and vintage, patterned lamp shades above the counter where sandwiches, cookies and other snacks are stored under glass cloches.
- Deluxe Coffeeworks $ What started off as a tiny coffee spot in Church Street has grown into four stores, serving coffee only. The original roastery is still in Church Street, and supplies coffee beans to many of the city’s top restaurants and hotels.
May 28, 2021 · 2. Kamili Coffee. Two cappuccinos are better than one at Kamili Coffee, one of the best coffee shops in Cape Town. Flying under the radar compared to some of the other one-word-named coffee shops in Cape Town, Kamili is quietly creating a coffee empire with its coffee served in many of Cape Town’s best restaurants.
22. Woolworths Cafe. 158 reviews. Coffee & Tea, Cafe RR - RRR. 1.7 km. Cape Town Central. “... and expresso… along with a very decent choice of breakfast toasted sandwich .”. “Great cafe with the best view”. 23.
- Truth Coffee Roasting. Cafe, Market, Coffee Shop, Contemporary, Coffee, $$$ Truth Coffee Roasting interior | © David Donde / Truth Coffee Roasting.
- Bean There Coffee Company. Cafe, Coffee Shop, Coffee. Bean There is very vocal about being an ethical coffee shop. From their small beginnings they’ve grown to have several outlets around the country, and you can pick up their beans in national supermarkets.
- Origin Coffee Roasting. Coffee Shop, Cafe, Coffee, $$$ Origin Coffee | © Courtesy of Origin Coffee. Origin was one of the first quality-focussed coffee shops in the city, but just because they’ve been around for years it doesn’t mean they’re getting stale.
- Rosetta. Cafe, Contemporary, $$$ Rosetta may not have been the first quality coffee shop on the block, but they’ve certainly forged a way for themselves as one of the finest in the city.
Jan 23, 2021 · One of the best-known artisan coffee roasters in the city, Deluxe has 4 outlets around Cape Town, one in Stellenbosch and there is a Deluxe Coffeeworks in Windhoek, a great stop for caffeine reload on a Cape Town – Namibia road trip! They blend and roast their own beans and all coffee sold in Deluxe Cafes is made with their house blend, you can buy some single-origin beans on-site to brew at home.
Nov 10, 2017 · Click here for more info on Truth Coffee. 2 – Deluxe Coffee. Deluxe Coffee is possibly my personal favorite. There are a few franchises in Cape Town which is also great if you stay out in the sticks, like me, you have options in terms of traveling when the need for coffee is real.
- The House of Machines. Image Credit: Real Estate Magazine. THoM, as it is affectionately known, is a motorbike workshop and men’s apparel shop (yeah, you read right) by day and a hipster cocktail bar by night.
- Deluxe Coffeeworks. Image Credit: Cape Fusion Tours. What started off as a hole-in-the-wall coffee stop in Church Street has now grown into a four-shop coffee company that still offers one of the most authentic coffee experiences in Cape Town.
- Jason Bakery. Image Credit: Space Talk. The hippest bakery on the block, this always-busy bakery was born when current co-owner Jason Lilley took over the reins from legendary chef and baker man George Jardine.
- TRUTH Coffee. Image Credit: Yatzer. You’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a Sherlock Holmes-era laboratory, where writhing machinery collides with industrial-chic decor.
Apr 10, 2020 · Personally, I don’t think you necessarily need the best coffee on the block to excel in giving people that experience. So here is my list of the best coffee shops in Cape Town, mostly due to outstanding coffee, with a few that make the list because of the overall feeling you have when you take that first sip.
- related to: What is the best coffee shop in Cape Town?