Following is the list of Top 10 Richest US Companies in 2019
- Exxon Mobil. This is the world’s largest oil and gas company and it is a publicly-traded company. ...
- Apple. This is one of those companies that needs no introduction on how capable they are. ...
- JP Morgan Chase. ...
- Ford Motors. ...
- Johnson & Johnson. ...
- Walmart. ...
- Berkshire Hathaway. ...
- Microsoft. ...
- Citigroup. ...
- AT & T. ...
People also ask
What are the top 10 richest companies in the world?
What company became the richest company on the Earth?
What are the 10 largest companies in the world?
What is the richest Corporation in the world?
This list comprises the world's largest companies by consolidated 2020 revenue, according to the Fortune Global 500 latest tally published on August 10, 2020. American retail corporation Walmart has been the world's largest company by revenue since 2014.
- Dana Hanson
- Apple (AAPL) Market Cap: 943.57B. The richest company in the world today is Apple. Americans were thrilled when the announcement was made in August of 2018, that Apple had exceeded a market cap of a trillion dollars.
- Microsoft (MSFT) Market Cap: 928.57B. Microsoft is the second richest company in the world. Established by Bill Gates, the company is a leader in the computer software and hardware industry and has transformed the world of communication and entertainment with their innovative technologies and programs.
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Market Cap: 919.65B. Amazon is the third richest company in the world with a market cap that is nearing a trillion dollars. They’re a popular online retail giant and a leader in the Ecommerce marketplace.
- Alphabet (GOOG.O) Market Cap: 859.25B. Alphabet is the parent company for Google and many other successful businesses. Some of their specialties include internet products and they also have interests in the life sciences, in longevity and a variety of businesses which are not related to these industries.
- Microsoft (Market Cap: $1,359 Billion) Industry: Software Development. Having monopolized the prestigious position as the world’s richest man for many years, this list will be abridged if his company wasn’t here.
- Apple Inc. (Market Cap: $1,285.5 Billion) Industry: Information Technology, Electronics. When three dogged gentlemen; Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne allied resources both intellectually and financially to create Apple Inc.
- Amazon (Market Cap: $1,233.4 Billion) Industry: Retail. Jeff Bezos today is the world’s richest man alive. His story began in 1994 when he birthed his conceived idea of ‘Amazon’ which is named after the world’s most luxurious rain forest in Brazil.
- Alphabet (Market Cap: $919.3 Billion) Industry: Internet. Formerly known as Google Inc., but due to the expansion and creation of other sub-companies, the named changed to Alphabet.
9 richest Companies in the World in 2021 - Motivated Spartans. Companies (1 days ago) The company is known for its permanent owner, an American investor and entrepreneur: Warren Buffett.
- Apple Inc. Apple’s current CEO, Tim Cook, might not be one of the wealthiest people in the world as his net worth is estimated at $1.5 billion. But his company, Apple, is definitely on the topmost rank of the most valuable brand.
- Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Aramco is one of the largest oil and natural gas producing companies in the world today. It has its main office in Dhahran and is under the Saudi Arabian Government controlled by the royal family in Saudi Arabia, known as the ‘House Of Saud.’
- Bill Gates’ Microsoft. Once again, given that Bill Gates, the CEO, and founder of Microsoft, is already amongst the world’s wealthiest people, it comes as no surprise that his brand is one of the most valuable.
- Amazon as the Most Popular Shopping Website. Jeff Bezos is today among the wealthiest people worldwide and is the founder, chairman, and CEO of Amazon.
- Dutch East India Company. The VOC flag. Photo credit: Michael Coghlan via Flickr. Known under the initials VOC (Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie), the Dutch East India Company would be worth about $7.8 trillion today.
- The Mississippi Company and the South Sea Company. John Law. Ooh, boy. This is a story. In you lived in France in the early 1700s you'd have likely heard of the Mississippi Company.
- Saudi Aramco. Businessmen in Saudi Arabia. Invited foreign and Saudi investors attend the Future Investment Initiative (FII) conference in Riyadh, on October 24, 2017.
- Standard Oil. John D Rockefeller circa 1930: at work in his study. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images) Ever heard the phrase "richer than a Rockefeller"?
- Microsoft. Market Cap – $1,359 Billion. Taking the number one spot as the richest company in the world 2021 is no other than the great Microsoft which is founded by Bill Gates.
- Apple Inc. Market Cap – $1,285.5 Billion. Steve Jobs is popularly known to be the founder of this great company along with Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
- Amazon. Market Cap – $1,233.4 Billion. The world’s current richest man, Jeff Bezos is the founder of this Amazing company called Amazon. Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Alphabet. Market Cap – $919.3 Billion. Making the 4th spot with a market capitalization of $919.3 billion is the popular company called Alphabet Inc. Alphabet Inc.