People also ask
What are the top 10 grossing movies of all time?
What is the most money making movie ever?
What is the most watched movie ever made?
What is the highest earning movie ever?
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is also the highest-grossing franchise, amassing over $22 billion at ...
Meanwhile, also in 2019, Sony released its highest-grossing film to date, Spider-Man: Far From Home, which entered the top 25. Perhaps biggest box office surprise of 2019 – and maybe even its...
Latest Updates: News | Daily | Weekend | All Time | International | Showdowns Glossary | User Guide ...
Apr 07, 2021 · Wonder Woman 1984. top pandemic box office: Here are the highest-grossing movies of the COVID era. The Croods: A New Age, Tom & Jerry, and Raya and the Last Dragon all post big numbers as the box...
- Joey Nolfi
- 1 min
All Time Worldwide Box Office See also: All Time Domestic - All Time International Other ...
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Marvel's "Avengers: Endgame" ($2,797,800,564), the fourth in the "Avengers" franchise, which shattered the record for largest opening weekend of all time, both domestically and globally, was released in 2019.
- 'Avatar' James Cameron's sci-fi fantasy, "Avatar" ($2,790,439,000), starring Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana, was released in 2009.
- 'Titanic' James Cameron's film, "Titanic" ($2,195,169,696), starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, was released in 1997.
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' J.J. Abrams' sci-fi fantasy, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" ($2,068,223,624), starring John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Harrison Ford, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac,and Carrie Fisher, was released in 2015.
China's box-office dominance was accelerated by the pandemic and it has big implications for Hollywood's future
China is projected to be the box-office champion of the future in the wake of the pandemic. The Chinese theatrical industry will continue to grow as the ...
Business Insider via Yahoo
3 days ago
- Avengers: Endgame (2019) Box office: $2.796 billion. Directors: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo. Where does one begin? When it comes to Avengers: Endgame, that question is not so much an expression of wanton enthusiasm as a practical challenge in evaluating the destination toward which Kevin Feige and company have been steering story and viewer alike for the past 11 years and 21 films.
- Avatar (2009) Box office: $2.79 billion. Director: James Cameron. It makes sense that Avatar is the second highest grossing movie ever made: Irony and insincerity have no place in its extended universe.
- Titanic (1997) Box office: $2.19 billion. Director: James Cameron. Almost 20 years after its theatrical debut, James Cameron’s blockbuster epic is still so ubiquitous in the pop culture zeitgeist, its filmmaking marvels are drowned out by young Kate-and-Leo nostalgia and that damned Celine Dion caterwaul (not to mention the now late James Horner’s iconic score).
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) Box office: $2.07 billion. Director: J.J. Abrams. The Force Awakens was the remedy to the near-terminal Prequel-itis of fans.
Apr 04, 2021 · Internationally, "Godzilla vs. Kong" added an additional $71.6 million to its box office haul. Since opening last week in foreign markets, the film has tallied $285.4 million. "The results for ...
- related to: What movies have the highest box office?