Washington, DC is in the midst of an increase in coronavirus cases and DC health officials are urging residents to avoid long-distance travel and take precautions ...
Patch via Yahoo News
6 days ago
- Million MAGA March: Thousands of pro-Trump protesters rally in Washington DCBBC via Yahoo News1 week ago
- Trump supporters plan rallies in Washington DC, experts warn extremists may attendUSA TODAY via Yahoo News1 week ago
- Sasha, Malia Obama joined summer BLM demonstrations, Barack saysTheGrio via Yahoo News34 minutes ago
- One big surprise investors should be watching for in 2021: Wall Street legendYahoo Finance via AOL2 hours ago
- Elon Musk has surpassed rival Bill Gates as the world's second-richest person. Here's where their simmering feud began and how it's escalated amid the pandemic.Business Insider via Yahoo News2 hours ago
washington.org/things-do-washington-dc#:~:text=Walk the halls of free Smithsonian museums, paddle,to multi-course dinners and drinks from local breweries.
- Walk the halls of free Smithsonian museums, paddle on the Potomac and Anacostia rivers or sit back on a double-decker tour bus and soak up some history. Local shops, funky marketplaces and people-watching hot spots beckon by midday, as nighttime gives way to multi-course dinners and drinks from local breweries.
People also ask
What are some unusual things to do in Washington DC?
What are some outdoor activities in Washington DC?
What is the best way to visit Washington DC?
What are the top ten things to do in DC?
The most popular things to do in Washington DC with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: Lincoln Memorial; Vietnam Veterans Memorial; Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History; National Air and Space Museum; See DC Today; See all kid friendly things to do in Washington DC on Tripadvisor $
You can find all the best things to do right here in DC, from concerts and cultural events to American history, free attractions and so much more. It’s easy to ride the Metro or hop on a bike and explore all that the nation’s capital has to offer. Walk the halls of free Smithsonian museums, paddle on the Potomac and Anacostia rivers or sit back on a double-decker tour bus and soak up some history.
- National Zoological Park. 4,472 reviews. "As for the Metro - we suggest you get off at The Cleveland Park stop and either return there or go to Woodley Park Zoo to return."
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial. 5,882 reviews. "It is an inviting, tranquil refuge (shaded, water features, plenty of areas to sit by the reflecting pond) where you can learn about FDR, WWII, and a troubled nation."
- International Spy Museum. 5,382 reviews. "I had forgotten about the interactive aspect of choosing a secret identity as a spy and memorizing the cover story, and I was glad to see that ages and ethnicities ranged so anyone could readily find a reasonable..."
- Renwick Gallery. 1,118 reviews. "It is small museum, directly across from the White House so be sure to stop in every time you are in the area." "The current exhibit, "Burning Man" is extraordinary because it is temporary art made for art's sake."
Sep 01, 2020 · Best Things To Do in Washington, D.C. Beyond the traditional D.C. attractions – the Smithsonian museums, the U.S. Capitol , the monuments – you'll find fresh food, arts and nightlife READ MORE
Jun 18, 2020 · What to do in Washington DC One of the best things about Washington DC is so many of the galleries and museums are completely free. In fact, they have 16 free world class museums to choose from. Oh, and the zoo is free too.
- Rock Creek Park. Things to do Northwest. What is it? Rock Creek Park is DC's favorite place for biking, skating, running and even horseback riding. Created by an act of Congress in 1890 to be used as a recreational resource, this lush landscape is a beckoning oasis that extends for over 1,800 acres.
- Rose's Luxury. Restaurants Eclectic Capitol Hill. What is it? Local chef Aaron Silverman’s two-story Barrack’s Row joint is worth every little bit of the buzz.
- Le Diplomate. Restaurants French Logan Circle. What is it? This hopping French restaurant cost over $6 million to build, and it shows. Why go? Le Diplomate both looks and feels like you’re in Europe: The floors have the perfect squeak, the bread baskets overflow and the burger comes with a miniature French flag staked on top.
- Hirshhorn Museum & Sculpture Garden. Museums Art and design. NOTE: Although the plaza and building remain temporarily closed, the Hirshhorn Sculpture Garden is currently open.
Oct 14, 2020 · 1. Tour the National Mall. This is the highlight of most visits to DC. There are dozens of memorials to visit, but many of the most popular are all on or around the National Mall, including the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, and the Jefferson Memorial (just to name a few).