Amy Joanne Robach (born February 6, 1973) is a television presenter for ABC News. She is the co-anchor of 20/20 and the breaking news anchor/fill-in anchor for Good Morning America . She was a national correspondent for NBC News , co-host of the Saturday edition of NBC's Today , and anchor on MSNBC .
- 2 daughters, 3 stepsons
- Anchor; correspondent
- Broadcast Journalism
Nov 05, 2019 · 'Journalism is a calling': Amy Robach (ABJ '95) gives advice to UGA Grady College students Amy Robach, news anchor for ABC's "Good Morning America," was honored with the DiGamma Kappa ...
- Andrew Shue, Tim Mcintosh
- February 6, 1973
Apr 13, 2021 · Amy Robach was married to Tim McIntosh from 1996 until filing for an uncontested divorce in 2008. They have two daughters, Ava and Analise. Robach became engaged to former Melrose Place star Andrew Shue in September 2009, after meeting him at a book party the prior April. They were married on Robach's 37th birthday, February 6, 2010, at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. Robach has three step ...
- 1.65 Meter
- February 6, 1973
Amy Robach was born in Michigan but moved around, first to St. Louis and then on to Georgia where she attended high school and college. She earned high honors from the University of Georgia with a degree in broadcast journalism, and she was also runner-up in the 1995 Miss Georgia beauty pageant.
Nov 08, 2019 · A whistleblower spoke publicly Friday morning for the first time since she was fired from CBS allegedly for leaking video of ABC reporter Amy Robach's hot-mic admission.
- Stephanie Pagones
Oct 19, 2020 · Adding, "There is life during treatment and there is life after treatment, so go live it." Watch: Amy Robach’s Lifestyle Changes That Came from Surviving Cancer. Another saving grace from beating cancer has been the changes to Amy's diet, not only what she eats, but how and when.
- Robach’s Husband is Melrose Place‘s Andrew Shue. Since 2010, Robach has been married to actor Andrew Shue after the two met at a book party in 2009. Both of them were separated from their former spouses for a year and started dating after being set up by friends.
- Both Robach and Shue’s Exes Attended Their Wedding Ceremony. There seems to be no bad blood between former spouses as both Shue and Robach’s exes were in attendance.
- Robach and Shue Both Have Children From Their First Marriages. Robach has two daughters from her marriage to McIntosh: Ava (born in 2002) and Analise (born in 2006).
- Shue’s Acting Work. Sure, we all know Shue from his role as Billy Campbell on FOX’s Melrose Place which ran from 1992-1998, but Shue has other acting credits to his name.
Nov 05, 2019 · In her statement, Robach said she was “disappointed” that her interview with Giuffre, taped in 2015, did not run as it failed to meet ABC’s reporting standards, while insisting that she had ...
Oct 18, 2018 · Why amy robach plastic surgery? Celebrities want to look beautiful and perfect, they do not want to grow old, they always want to be at the peak of popularity and be idols for billions of people. Thats why they resort to various modern tricks. amy robach plastic surgery – one of these tricks.
Nov 06, 2020 · Filed under abc news , amy robach , jeffrey epstein , lawsuits , virginia roberts , 11/6/20. Share this article: Share this: Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on ...