A Good Day to Die Hard is a 2013 American action-thriller film and the fifth installment in the Die Hard film series. The film was directed by John Moore and written by Skip Woods, and stars Bruce Willis as John McClane. The main plot finds McClane travelling to Russia to get his estranged son, Jack, an undercover CIA agent, out of prison. He is soon caught in the crossfire of a global terrorist plot.
Feb 14, 2013 · Directed by John Moore. With Bruce Willis, Jai Courtney, Sebastian Koch, Mary Elizabeth Winstead. John McClane travels to Russia to help out his seemingly wayward son, Jack, only to discover that Jack is a CIA operative working undercover, causing the father and son to team up against underworld forces.
- John Moore
- 2 min
- A Good Day To Die Hard123movies.net
- A Good Day to Die Hard 5 - Official Traileryoutube.com
- A Good Day to Die Hardvudu.com
- A Good Day To Die Harddailymotion.com
A Good Day To Die Hard 2013, directed by John Moore | Film review. Close. Worldwide. icon-chevron-right. Worldwide. Things to Do. Food & Drink. Arts & Culture. Movies.
- John Moore
The first in the series not to be based on preexisting source material, A Good Day to Die Hard was written by Skip Woods and directed by John Moore. Judging by the results, both men had clearly never seen or heard of the Die Hard movies before.
- Mid Atlantic Films
- John Moore
Feb 22, 2013 · Directed by Mike Stoklasa. With Mike Stoklasa, Jay Bauman, Rich Evans. Mike and Jay discuss Bruce Willis' latest paycheck. Meanwhile, Mr. Plinkett puts his foot down about the progress of his VCR repair.
- Mike Stoklasa, Jay Bauman, Rich Evans
- Mike Stoklasa
Die Hard is the first film in what would become a franchise, that includes four film sequels—Die Hard 2, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Live Free or Die Hard, and A Good Day to Die Hard—video games, comic books, toys, board games, clothing, and collectibles.
- Die Hard. Was there ever any doubt as to which Die Hard movie is the best? Die Hard is considered by many to be one of the best films ever made, period.
- Live Free or Die Hard. Originally released in 2007 with a studio-mandated PG-13 rating, Live Free or Die Hard was controversial for dropping the series' trademark harsh language and bloody action.
- Die Hard with a Vengeance. While Die Hard 2 repeated a few too many beats from the original, Die Hard with a Vengeance benefits from taking the franchise in a different direction.
- Die Hard 2: Die Harder. The first sequel to the 1988 classic aimed to be bigger and better than the first. It's certainly bigger, with more explosions and a higher body count; McClane scores some seriously R-rated kills in this entry, from stabbing a guy in the eye with an icicle to feeding one of the main villains to the turbine engine of a jet airplane.
A Good Day to Die Hard is the fifth installment in the long-running Die Hard film franchise. Bruce Willis returns as John McClane, who travels to Moscow to look for his estranged son Jack ( Jai Courtney ), only to get caught up in another terrorist plot that the two must find a way to thwart. Directed by John Moore ( Behind Enemy Lines and Max Payne ), the film was mostly shot in Budapest, Hungary and was released in the US on February 14th, 2013.
A Good Day to Die Hard Critics Consensus. A Good Day to Die Hard is the weakest entry in a storied franchise, and not even Bruce Willis' smirking demeanor can enliven a cliched, uninspired script.
- action, mystery and thriller