- Neighbours spoilers reveal Mark’s exiting storyline as Scott McGregor bows out of the Australian soap. Scott confirmed his exit from the show a few months ago, and his final few weeks are about to be shown on screen.
People also ask
Who is leaving, leaving and returning to neighbours?
Who are the main characters in Neighbours 2019?
Why is the actress who plays Bea leaving Neighbours?
Is the cast of Neighbours Always the same?
Neighbours is an Australian television soap opera. It was first broadcast on 18 March 1985 and airs on digital channel 10 Peach. The following is a list of characters that appeared in the show in 2019, by order of first appearance. All characters are introduced by the shows executive producer Jason Herbison.Date (s)CharacterActorCircumstances3 JanuaryStephen WrightLiam MaguireTwo solicitors prosecuting Susan Kennedy ...3 JanuarySolicitorVictoria HaslamTwo solicitors prosecuting Susan Kennedy ...7 JanuaryLola McNuffyJaime AllanA customer at the Lassiters day spa, who ...8 January–13 March 2020KeyboardistAdam RigleyA keyboardist who accompanies Bea Nilsson ...
- 11 January 2019
- Frank Magree (Raymond), Michael Shanahan (Ivan)
- 14 January 2019 (Ivan), 15 January 2019 (Raymond)
- Jason Herbison
Neighbours star Bea Nilsson is saying goodbye to Ramsay street once and for all. The beloved Australian actress— who's played Bea Nilsson in the soap since 2018— is reportedly leaving the popular Aussie series to pursue a career in music and is planning to compete in Britain's Got Talent: The Champions.
Mar 23, 2021 · Published: Tuesday, 23rd March 2021 at 5:44 pm. 2021 is well underway now, and while it might be an odd time for most of us, the cast changes for Neighbours are continuing on just like every other ...
Mar 17, 2021 · Stefan is the sole remaining member of the original Neighbours cast, ... filmed her final Neighbours scenes after deciding to leave the ... to Neighbours in late 2019 as the bratty son of Pierce ...
- Daniel Kilkelly
- EastEnders. Nancy Carter (Maddy Hill) Status: Returning. When: April 13. More info: EastEnders bosses have announced that Maddy Hill is reprising her role as Nancy Carter after nearly five years away from the Square.
- Coronation Street. Sharon Bentley (Tracie Bennett) Status: Returning. When: April 21. More info: Tracie Bennett has signed up to reprise her Corrie role as Rita Tanner's foster daughter Sharon Bentley.
- Emmerdale. Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick) Status: Returning. When: TBC. More info: Michelle is currently on maternity leave from Emmerdale after welcoming a baby boy with her wife Kate Brooks.
- Hollyoaks. TBC (Curtis Pritchard) Status: Joining. When: Early 2021. More info: Former Strictly Come Dancing pro AJ Pritchard and his Love Island star brother Curtis have both joined the cast of Hollyoaks.