People also ask
Who are the characters in sense and Sensibility?
What is sense and Sensibility?
Who was Emma Thompson in sense and Sensibility?
Who wrote the screenplay for sense and Sensibility?
Sense and Sensibility (1995) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Sense & Sensibility (TV Mini-Series 2008) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Cast Emma Thompson Elinor Dashwood, Screenwriter Alan Rickman Colonel Brandon Kate Winslet Marianne Dashwood Hugh Grant Edward Ferrars James Fleet John Dashwood Greg Wise John Willoughby Harriet Walter Fanny Dashwood Emile Francois Margaret Dashwood Tom Wilkinson Mr. Dashwood Gemma Jones Mrs. Dashwood Elizabeth Spriggs Mrs. Jennings Robert Hardy
Sense and Sensibility - Full Cast & Crew. 1981-1981; 1 seasons BBC Drama Watchlist. Where to Watch. Director 1 Credit. Rodney Bennett. 7 Episodes 1981. Writer 1 Credit ...
Dec 13, 2020 · 1/21 SLIDES © Columbia/Kobal/REX/Shutterstock Dec. 13, 2020, marks 25 years since the release of "Sense and Sensibility." The period drama based on the famed 1811 Jane Austen novel starred Emma...
- Colonel Brandon. A retired officer and friend of Sir John Middleton who falls in love with Marianne Dashwood and acts kindly, honorably, and graciously towards the Dashwoods throughout the novel.
- Mrs. Dashwood. The kind and loving mother of Elinor, Marianne, and Margaret and second wife to Henry Dashwood. She has inherited no fortune of her own but wants the best for her daughters and shares Marianne's romantic sensibilities.
- Elinor Dashwood. The nineteen-year-old eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Dashwood and the heroine of Austen's novel. Elinor is composed but affectionate, both when she falls in love with Edward Ferrars and when she comforts and supports her younger sister Marianne.
- Henry Dashwood. The father of John Dashwood and, by a second marriage, of Elinor, Marianne, and Margaret Dashwood. He dies in the opening chapter of the novel and bequeaths his estate at Norland to his son, leaving his wife and daughters impoverished.
The aqua pelisse worn by Anna Madeley (Lucy Steele) at Fanny's London house is the same costume previously worn by Emilia Fox (Georgiana Darcy) at Ramsgate in Pride and Prejudice (1995), again by Emilia Fox (Clara Copperfield) in David Copperfield (1999), by Olivia Williams (Jane Fairfax) at Box Hill in Emma (1996), and by Julie Cox (Annabella Milbanke) at the London party where she meets Byron in Byron (2003).
- related to: Who is the cast of sense and Sensibility?
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month