- related to: Who was Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th?
- Jason Voorhees (/ˈvɔːrhiːz/) is the main character from the Friday the 13th series. He first appeared in Friday the 13th (1980) as the young son of camp cook-turned-killer Mrs. Voorhees, in which he was portrayed by Ari Lehman.
People also ask
What is the true story behind Friday the 13th?
Did Jason die in Friday the 13th?
Is Jason the hero of Friday the 13th?
Jason Voorhees (/ ˈ v ɔːr h iː z /) is a fictional character from the Friday the 13th series. He first appeared in Friday the 13th (1980) as the young son of camp cook-turned-killer Mrs. Voorhees , in which he was portrayed by Ari Lehman .
Of course, one would assume his reputation as a notorious murderer is not helping him make any friends, but also it’s that his typical hockey mask isn’t safe enough to slow the spread of COVID ...
TODAY via Yahoo
9 months ago
- Characteristics and Methods
- Powers and Abilities
- Jason Voorhees on Other Wikis
Jason Voorhees was born in the small town of Crystal Lake on June 13, 1946 to Elias Voorhees and Pamela Voorhees. Though his aged is often disputed, as the actress for Pamela created a backstory for her character that put Jason's birthdate in 1944. Jason was afflicted with severe facial deformities, Hydrocephalus, an abnormally large head, and mental disabilities. Raising Jason on her own, Pamela kept her son isolated from the community, not letting him attend school and educating him in thei...
As there are supernatural and demonic things involved with Jason, it is not known if Jason really even had a character and personality anymore save for that of a mute stalking murderer. However, it did seem that he must have had some residue of his humanity left in him thought it being that of a child. Jason was known to grunt when injured heavily. He revered his mother as she was the only person that showed him true love in his childhood. After her death, he constructed a crude altar in the...
1. Superhuman Strength: In Part 2, Jason was shown to have some sort of enhanced strength capable of impaling victims with ease and was capable of breaking out a window with a single shot and his fist was barely formed and within Part III was capable of crunching someone's head while lifting them and later throwing said 100+ pound man through a window. With each different incarnation, Jason's strength seems to vary and change, developing positively or either negatively depending on the condi...
Jason can use anything at his disposal as a weapon, but it seems that he is particularly fond of the machete. He also used his bare hands on many occasions to kill. However, Jason doesn’t use any kind of firearms (although he made use of a spear gun in Part III, Part IV, and Part VIII).This is a list of weapons utilized by Jason in order of appearance.
1. Friday the 13th (1980, flashbacks and hallucinations only) 2. Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981) 3. Friday the 13th Part III (1982) 4. Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) 5. Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985, dream sequences and hallucinations only) 6. Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) 7. Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) 8. Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) 9. Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) 10. Jason X (2001) 11. Freddy vs....
1. Jason has the most kills of any other horror film slasher. His total number of kills is (at least) 151. 2. Jason has been the main antagonist in all the films, with the exception of Part I and Part V. 3. Jason was originally never meant to be the killer after Part 2 as they would give it 2 movies per one story, but they changed their mind and ended up keeping Jason. Halloween was going to do the same which is why there’s no Michael Myers in Halloween 3. 4. Jason Voorhees year of birth has...
1. Jason Voorhees on the Antagonists wiki. 2. Jason Voorhees on the Villains wiki. 3. Jason Voorhees on the Horror wiki. 4. Jason Voorhees on the Evil Dead wiki. 1. Jason Voorhees on the Nightmare on Elm Street wiki. 1. Jason Voorhees on the Headhunters Horror House wiki. 2. Jason Voorhees on the Freddy Vs. Jason Wiki
1. ↑ Friday the 13th 2. ↑ 2.0 2.1 Friday the 13th Part 2 3. ↑ Friday the 13th Part III 4. ↑ Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter 5. ↑ 5.0 5.1 Friday the 13th: A New Beginning 6. ↑ Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 7. ↑ Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 8. ↑ 8.0 8.1 Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan 9. ↑ Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday 10. ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 Jason X 11. ↑ 11.0 11.1 Freddy vs. Jason 12. ↑ Friday the 13th (2009)
Jason Voorhees is the series' trademark character; he is the main antagonist in Friday the 13th: The Game, as well as for the film series the game is based on. Contents History Edit
- Ari Lehman - Friday The 13th. Ari Lehmann played young Jason in the original Friday The 13th. Jason's drowning is briefly viewed via flashback but Lehman's big moment is the film's memorable shock ending, where Alice dreams of Jason's rotting body grabbing her from her boat.
- Warrington Gillette / Steve Daskewisz - Friday The 13th Part 2. Warrington Gillette and stuntman Steve Daskewisz shared the role of Jason in Friday The 13 Part 2, which featured the character wearing a sack on his head instead of the iconic hockey mask.
- Richard Brooker - Friday The 13th Part III. British stuntman Richard Brooker played Jason Voorhees in Friday The 13th Part III, where he finally acquires his hockey mask from luckless victim Shelly.
- Ted White - Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter. Stuntman Ted White took over for 1984's Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter, which was intended as the end of the series.
- Character Description
- Powers and Abilities
- List of Murders Committed by Jason Voorhees
- List of Weapons Used by Jason Voorhees
- in Other Media
- External Links
1. He was portrayed by Ari Lehman in Friday the 13th. 2. He was portrayed by the late Steve Daskewisz (masked) and Warrington Gillette (unmasked) in Part II. 3. He was portrayed by the late Richard Brooker in Part III. 4. He was portrayed by Ted White in The Final Chapter. 5. He was portrayed by Tom Morga in A New Beginning (in dream and illusion sequences only). 6. He was portrayed by C.J. Graham in Jason Lives. 7. He was portrayed by Kane Hodder in The New Blood, Jason takes Manhattan, Jas...
Jason is an inexpressive and difficult man to read, even without his mask. Jason is also utterly unrelenting, pursuing his desired quarry without ever backing down, not even allowing grievous bodily harm inflicted upon him to hinder his determination. Despite his crude and simple nature, he does experience intense emotions, though his behavior is more akin to a feral-minded beast defending its territory. Even if Crystal Lake where to change its name, he would stick to the stretch of land, and...
Jason Voorhees is a large, muscular man recognized by wearing a hockey mask to cover his face, and the use of a machete as his weapon of choice. He is also notable for being a masterful and authoritative weapon provisionary, able to use seemingly anything around him to brutally kill his victims. Unlike his predecessor Michael Myers, he does seem to have soft spots around animals, children, or anyone not involved in his missions. Not counting flashback scenes, he never speaks; the closest he e...
1. Immortality: Jason already has immortality, he has hanged, stab with a axe in the head and he rise. 2. Super Durability: Jason is extremely hard to kill, able to withstand injuries such as stab wounds, bullet wounds, fire (to an extent), and anything else. 3. Super Strength: Jason also has super strength, as he can lift people up above the ground, crush their heads, or smash through walls — similar to Michael Myers 4. Inhuman Survivability: Jason can survive almost everything, he was hit...
Below is the full list of Jason Voorhees' confirmed murders in his film appearances. Debatable murders, like Paul Holt, are excluded and will not be listed.
1. 1: Machete (signature and most common weapon) 2. 2: Ice Pick 3. 3: Barb Wire 4. 4 :Hammer 5. 5: Superhuman Abilities 6. 6 :Spear 7. 7: Knife 8. 8: Meat Cleaver 9. 9: Knitting Needle 10. 10: Pitchfork 11. 11: Speargun 12. 12: Water 13. 13: Fuse Box 14. 14: Fire poker 15. 15: Hacksaw 16. 16: Scalpel 17. 17: Corkscrew 18. 18: Spikes 19. 19: Heights 20. 20: Vehicles 21. 21: Walls 22. 22: Garden Claw 23. 23: Tree Branch 24. 24: Glass 25. 25: Hunting Knife 26. 26: Dart 27. 27: Tent Stake 28. 28...
Jason appears as the playable antagonist in Friday the 13th: The Game, based on the film franchise. Players can select and play as any of the Jasons from the films once unlocked in-game (with the exception of Jason from Freddy vs. Jason or the remake). Savini Jason is an variation of the character designed by Tom Savini (who worked on the special make-effects on the first and fourth films) for Friday the 13th: The Game. The design is based on the concept on what Jason Voorhees would've looked...
Alongside Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger, Jason is considered an icon of the horror/slasher genre. He was nominated in AFI's 100 Years... 100 Heroes and Villains and Wizard Magazine rated him the 26th greatest villain of all time.
1. Jason has probably the highest body count in horror film history. According to the documentary His Name Was Jason, Jason killed over 300 people in the course of the films. Jason Voorhees has taken the lives of (at least) 152 people. Michael Myers follows behind with (at least) 81 people. 1. Later revealed to be over 19,000+ kills under Jason's Kill Count. 2. He appears twice as a cameo in Ready Player One, alongside Freddy Krueger and Chucky. Much like in Mortal Kombat X, his appearance i...
1. Jason Voorhees at the Horror wiki. 1. Jason Voorhees at the Friday the 13th wiki. 2. Jason Voorhees at the Friday the 13th The Game wiki. 3. Jason Voorhees at the Nightmare on Elm Street wiki. 4. Jason Voorhees at the Evil Dead wiki. 5. Jason Voorhees at the Ready Player One wiki. 6. Jason Voorhees at the Mortal Kombat wiki.
Nov 24, 2019 · Jason sat out Part 5, before returning in the aptly titled Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives. Now a zombie, Jason was harder to defeat than ever, starring in two more Paramount films before New Line Cinema gained control of Friday the 13th, and did weird things like take Jason into space and make him a body-hopping demon.
Jason X is a 2001 American science fiction slasher film directed by Jim Isaac, written by Todd Farmer and starring Lexa Doig, Lisa Ryder, Chuck Campbell, and Kane Hodder in his fourth and final cinematic appearance as Jason Voorhees. It is the tenth installment in the Friday the 13th franchise.
Actor | Friday the 13th Ari Lehman is the actor/singer who has the unique honor of having played the role of the First Jason Voorhees in the Paramount Classic Horror Film "Friday the 13th" (1980). The original "Boy In The Lake" himself, Ari played a crucial role in the film's famous final scene, in which he suddenly ...
- Feel-Good results for Who was Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th?
- related to: Who was Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th?
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month