Depending on the skill and willpower of the wearer, it can do almost anything. The first Green Lantern Ring on Earth in modern times was crafted and worn by Alan Scott and powered by the mystical Starheart. His proved to be the exception, the by-product of the efforts A Green Lantern Ring, it is also known as a Power Ring, is a piece of jewelry that grants the wearer incredible and ...
- 23 min
John Stewart, one of the characters known as Green Lantern, is a superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics and was the second African-American superhero to appear in DC Comics.  The character was created by Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams, and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #87 (December 1971/January 1972 ...
- Green Lantern #87 (December 1971/January 1972)
Jun 19, 2017 · Alan Scott was the first human to wear a power ring when he took up the mantle of Green Lantern in All-American Comics #16 (1940). But pilot Hal Jordan made the Green Lanterns a household name with his Silver-Age adaptation, once he debuted in Showcase #22 (1959). The cocky and charismatic Jordan is arguably the most recognizable GL.
- Steven Thrash
People also ask
What can a Green Lantern ring do?
Does John wear a Green Lantern ring?
Who are the Green Lanterns?
Why did Barry keep the Blue Lantern ring?
- Sage Ashford
- Flash (Barry Allen) Once Wielded The Blue Lantern Ring. Barry Allen had a busy couple of years after coming back to life. He started out fighting Darkseid and before he knew it he was battling against his mortal enemy, and not long after that he had to deal with Hal Jordan’s rogues gallery during Blackest Night.
- Wally West Became A Green Lantern When He Lost His Speed Powers. Keli Quintela isn’t the first teenager to wield a Green Lantern ring. In the 2000s, DC published a storyline called Flash and Green Lantern: The Brave and the Bold.
- Professor Zoom Wielded A White Lantern Ring After Being Revived. The most out-of-place character to return to life, Professor Zoom is brought back as a result of the Blackest Night storyline.
- Batman Has Wielded The Green, Yellow, White, And Black Lantern Rings. Batman has actually had multiple rings over the years, but the ones he’s seen wearing the most are the Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps rings.
- HARLEY QUINN. "Harley Quinn's Little Black Book" is a fun series that teams Harley Quinn up with major superheroes like Wonder Woman, Superman and, in "Harley Quinn's Little Black Book" #2 (by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti and John Timms), Green Lantern.
- FLASH. As noted earlier, the New 52 has solidified the importance of the friendship between Green Lantern and the Flash. When the Justice League formed for the first time in this new continuity, Green Lantern and Flash were the only heroes who were already friends before the group had formed.
- BATMAN. When Hal Jordan returned to becoming Green Lantern, most of his former Justice League teammates were thrilled to see him back. One hero, though, was unwilling to forgive and forget.
- GREEN ARROW. In the miniseries "Green Lantern: Rebirth" (by Geoff Johns, Ethan Van Sciver and Prentis Rollins), it was revealed that Hal Jordan, who had seemingly gone insane with grief over the destruction of his home in Coast City, had never actually gone crazy.
Jun 26, 2017 · But emerald is the color of the day. And now, here are the 15 Supervillains Who’ve Worn A Green Lantern Ring. 15. Lord Malvolio. The three-issue wonder named Lord Malvolio appeared in Action Comics #632-634 (1988). His mother was human, but she died giving birth to Malvolio.