- Living in Davenport offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Davenport there are a lot of bars and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Davenport and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Davenport are above average.
People also ask
What is the cost of living in Davenport Florida?
Why invest in Davenport fl?
What are the pros and cons of living in Davenport Iowa?
What is the unemployment rate in Davenport Florida?
Heading East from Davenport FL leads to one of the most well known Florida Beaches in the world, Daytona Beach. Living in Davenport Florida gives you the best of Florida by having the choice to pack up and take the family on the Florida Beach Adventure of a lifetime! What is the Closest Beach to Davenport Florida? Clearwater Beach - 87 miles
- Year-round farmers’ market. Located on the scenic riverfront in downtown Davenport, the Freight House is a local tradition for homegrown goodness that’s available all year!
- Minor league baseball fun. Take in a minor league baseball game under the stars at Modern Woodmen Park as you cheer on the River Bandits, a Class-A affiliate of the Houston Astros.
- Historical and cultural charm. Independent living in Davenport, IA means you’ll spend less time maintaining your home and more time doing the things you love.
- Delightful yearly jazz festival. Every August since 1931, the four-day Bix Beiderbecke Memorial Jazz Festival mesmerizes audiences with live jazz music in downtown Davenport.
Living in Davenport, Iowa could be a positive experience for anyone who puts in the effort to do the research required. Using the livability score which includes data from categories like amenities , crime , cost of living , education , you can easily compare the best places to live in Davenport and also determine if there are any nearby cities that might be a better match for your lifestyle.
The unemployment rate in Davenport is 6.1% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%). Recent job growth is Positive. Davenport jobs have increased by 1.7%. More Economy. COST OF LIVING Compared to the rest of the country, Davenport's cost of living is 18.3% lower than the U.S. average. More Cost of Living or Compare Davenport's Cost of Living. WEATHER & CLIMATE
The unemployment rate in Davenport is 5.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%). Recent job growth is Positive. Davenport jobs have increased by 2.9%. More Economy. COST OF LIVING Compared to the rest of the country, Davenport's cost of living is 2.1% lower than the U.S. average. More Cost of Living or Compare Davenport's Cost of Living. WEATHER & CLIMATE