Yuba City is a city in Northern California and the county seat of Sutter County, California, United States. The population was 64,925 at the 2010 census. Yuba City is the principal city of the Yuba City Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses all of Sutter County and Yuba County. The metro area's population is 164,138.
- Disappearance of Gary Mathias
The Yuba County Five were young men from Yuba City,...
The Maidu people were settled in the region when they were...
Yuba City is located at 39°8'5" North, 121°37'34" West....
- Disappearance of Gary Mathias
Yuba City, California. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Yuba City is a city in the U.S. state of California. It is the county seat of Sutter County. This page was ...
- Bridgeport, Downieville, Independence, Mariposa, Markleeville, Quincy, San Andreas, Weaverville
- Alturas, Auburn, Bakersfield, Colusa, Crescent City, El Centro, Eureka, Fairfield, Fresno, Hanford, Hollister, Jackson, Lakeport, Los Angeles, Madera, Martinez, Marysville, Merced, Modesto, Napa, Nevada City, Oakland, Oroville, Placerville, Red Bluff, Redding, Redwood City, Riverside, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, San Rafael, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, Sonora, Stockton, Susanville, Ukiah, Ventura, Visalia, Willows, Woodland, Yreka, Yuba City
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
People also ask
What is the population of Yuba City CA?
What county is Yuba City CA in?
What is Yuba City like?
Who is the mayor of Yuba City CA?
South Yuba City is an unincorporated community and former census-designated place (CDP) in Sutter County, California, United States. It is part of the Yuba City Metropolitan Statistical Area within the Greater Sacramento CSA. The population was 12,651 at the 2000 census.
Yuba City is a ceety in Northren Californie an the coonty seat o Sutter Coonty, Californie, Unitit States. The population wis 64,925 at the 2010 census. Yuba City is the principal ceety o the Yuba City Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses aw o Sutter County an Yuba Coonty. The metro aurie's population is 164,138.
Yuba County is a county in the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the population was 72,155. The county seat is Marysville. Yuba County is included in the Yuba City, California Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Sacramento–Roseville, California Combined Statistical Area. The county is located in the state's Central Valley region along the Feather River.
Yuba County was one of the original counties of California, formed in 1850 at the time of statehood. Parts of the county's territory were given to Placer County in 1851, to Nevada County in 1851 and to Sierra County in 1852. The county was named after the Yuba River by Captain John Sutter for the Maidu village Yubu, Yupu or Juba near the confluence of the Yuba and Feather rivers. General Mariano Vallejo stated that the river was named Uba by an exploring expedition in 1824 because of the quantit
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 644 square miles, of which 632 square miles is land and 12 square miles is water. It is the fifth-smallest county in California by total area. The county lies along the western slope of the Sierra Nevada, the steep slopes making it prime territory for the siting of hydroelectric power plants. A portion of the county, where Marysville and most of the population lives, is west of the mountains on the valley floor. There is a great
Yuba Sutter Transit operates local bus service, as well as commuter runs to Downtown Sacramento. Greyhound buses stop in Marysville.
Yuba County Airport is located three miles south of Marysville. It is a general aviation airport. Brownsville Aero Pines Airport is located off La Porte Rd in Brownsville.
Pages in category "Yuba City, California" The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ( learn more ).
On 14 March 1961 an aircraft accident occurred near Yuba City, California.A United States Air Force B-52F-70-BW Stratofortress bomber, AF Serial No. 57-0166, c/n 464155, carrying two nuclear weapons departed from Mather Air Force Base near Sacramento.
An Yuba City in usa ka syudad han California, Estados Unidos.. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: Yuba City, California
- Mga taga California ·, Kultura ·, Krimen ·, Demograpiko ·, Ekonomiya ·, Pag-aram ·, Politika
- Bakersfield ·, Chico ·, El Centro ·, Fresno ·, Hanford–Corcoran ·, Los Angeles–Long Beach–Glendale ·, Madera ·, Modesto ·, Merced ·, Napa ·, Oakland–Fremont–Hayward ·, Oxnard–Thousand Oaks–Ventura ·, Redding ·, Riverside–San Bernardino–Ontario ·, Sacramento–Arden Arcade–Roseville ·, Salinas ·, San Diego–Carlsbad–San Marcos ·, San Francisco–San Mateo–Redwood City ·, San Jose–Sunnyvale–Santa Clara ·, San Luis Obispo–Paso Robles ·, Santa Ana–Anaheim–Irvine ·, Santa Barbara–Santa Maria–Goleta ·, Santa Cruz–Watsonville ·, Santa Rosa–Petaluma ·, Stockton ·, Vallejo–Fairfield ·, Visalia–Porterville ·, Yuba City
- Klima ·, Mga delegasyon ·, Mga desyerto ·, Mga distrito ·, Ecolohiya ·, Mga piniliay ·, Kalikopan ·, Heyograpiya ·, Kagamhanan ·, Kaagi ·, Mga pinaliporan nga mga lugar ·, Paugnat-ha-kusog ·, Mga tigaman ·, Panakayan ·, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw ·, Index of California-related articles
- Antelope Valley ·, Big Sur ·, Cascade Range ·, Central California ·, Central Coast ·, Central Valley ·, Channel Islands ·, Coachella Valley ·, Conejo Valley ·, Cucamonga Valley ·, Death Valley ·, East Bay (SF) ·, East County (SD) ·, Eastern California ·, Emerald Triangle ·, Gold Country ·, Great Basin ·, Greater Los Angeles ·, Greater Sacramento ·, Inland Empire ·, Lake Tahoe ·, Los Angeles Basin ·, Lost Coast ·, Metropolitan Fresno ·, Mojave ·, Mountain Empire ·, North Bay (SF) ·, North Coast ·, North County (SD) ·, Northern California ·, Owens Valley ·, Oxnard Plain ·, San Francisco Peninsula ·, Pomona Valley ·, Sacramento Valley ·, San Bernardino Valley ·, San Diego–Tijuana ·, San Fernando Valley ·, San Francisco Bay Area ·, San Gabriel Valley ·, San Joaquin Valley ·, Santa Clara Valley ·, Santa Clara River Valley ·, Santa Clarita Valley ·, Shasta Cascade ·, Sierra Nevada ·, Silicon Valley ·, South Bay (LA) ·, South Bay (SF) ·, South Bay (SD) ·, South Coast ·, Southern California ·, Southern Border Region ·, Tri-Valley ·, Upstate California ·, Victor Valley ·, Wine Country ·, Yosemite
The Sutter Buttes (Maidu: Histum Yani or Esto Yamani, Wintun: Olonai-Tol) are a small circular complex of eroded volcanic lava domes which rise as buttes above the flat plains of the Sacramento Valley in Sutter County, Northern California. They are situated just outside Yuba City in the northern part of the state's Central Valley.