Karan Johar Johar at the 61st Filmfare Awards in 2016 Born Rahul Kumar Johar (1972-05-25) 25 May 1972 (age 48) Bombay, Maharashtra, India Nationality Indian Occupation Actor director producer screenwriter costume designer television host Years active 1998–present Children Yash Johar Hiroo Johar Parents Yash Johar (father) Hiroo Johar (mother) Awards Full list Honours Padma Shri (2020 ...
- Yash Johar
- Actor, director, producer, screenwriter, costume designer, television host
- Physical Appearance
- Family, Caste and Girlfriend
- Favourite Things
Karan Johar was born as ‘Rahul Kumar Johar’ on 25 May 1972 (age 46 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai. When he was born, his parents gave him the name, Rahul. However, after a few days, they changed it to ‘Karan,’ making him ‘Karan Kumar Johar.’ His zodiac sign is Gemini.Karan did his schooling from Greenlawns High School, Mumbai. He attended H.R. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai and is an M. A. in French.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″Weight (approx.): 70 kgBody Measurements (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 34″, Biceps 12″Eye Colour: Dark BrownHair Colour: Black
Karan Johar’s father, Yash Johar, was a film producer.His mother Hiroo Johar is also a film producer.Baldev Raj Chopra and Yash Chopra, the noted filmmakers, are his maternal uncles.Dharam Raj Chopra, the cinematographer and Raj Chopra, film distributor are also his maternal uncles. Vimla Chopra is his maternal aunt. Ravi Chopra (film producer and director), Aditya Chopra (filmmaker and director), and Uday Chopra (actor, producer, screenwriter) are his maternal cousins.Rani Mukerji is the sis...
Karan Johar started his career as an actor with the 1989 Doordarshan serial “Indradhanush.”He made his first Bollywood appearance as an actor with the role of a friend of Shah Rukh Khan in the movie “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.”Karan entered the film industry as an assistant director with the movie “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).” He made his directorial debut with the movie “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), which was a huge blockbuster.He worked as a costume designer for Shah Rukh Khan in ma...
1. In 2018, there were rumours stating that Karan and actor Prabhas had a rift between them; because Prabhas rejected another film of Karan due to salary issues. Later, Prabhas shut down the rumours saying that the news was fake. 1. Indian film director Ram Gopal Verma and Karan Johar are always in a cold war with each other. The fight started after Ram Gopal expressed his desire to remake “Raavan (2010)” as “My Name Is Raavan,” which was an indirect dig at Karan Johar’s “My Name Is Khan.” K...
1. National Film Awards for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment for the movie “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” in 2000Filmfare Awards 1. Best Director for the film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” in 1999 1. Best Screenplay for the film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” in 1999 1. Best Dialogue for the film “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham” in 2002 1. Best Director for the film “My Name Is Khan” in 2011 1. Best Film for “Raazi” in 2019
1. Food: Parsi Food 1. Filmmakers: Raj Kapoor, Yash Chopra, Sooraj R. Barjatya, Rajkumar Hirani 1. Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Rishi Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan 1. Actress: Meryl Streep, Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor 1. Destination: New York 1. TV Show: The Golden Girls 1. Drink: Saint Emilion (Wine), Dom Perignon (Pink Champagne) 1. Fashion Brand: Givenchy 1. Perfume: Creed 1. Restaurant: Starbucks Cofee in Mumbai
1. Since his childhood, he used to love dancing to old Bollywood songs and was a big fan of Bollywood films.Karan Johar Dancing 1. He wanted to become a hairstylist at the age of 4, a doctor at 10, copywriter at 15 and finally got settled with filmmaking at the age of 20. 1. Initially, Karan used to follow numerology as he used to create titles of his movies in which, the first word began with the letter ‘K.’ After watching the 2006 film, “Lage Raho Munna Bhai,” Karan decided to stop this pr...
Nov 21, 2018 · Who do you think control the film production in Bollywood? Who decides which films will be released the next Friday? Who decides the number of screens a film will occupy and continue to block them even when the film itself is not doing well at the...
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra. Karan Johar relationships list of rumored boyfriend starts with the famous Bollywood designer Manish Malhotra. Back in 2018, the ace Bollywood designer and model Manish Malhotra took the world by storm by revealing that he was in a relationship with Karan Johar.
- Karan Johar and Sah Rukh Khan. Apart from Manish Malhotra, KJo also shares a great camaraderie with the King of Bollywood Sah Rukh Khan. They are so close to each other that people keep weaving it into a same-sex relationship.
- Karan Johar and Siddharth Malhotra. After being the talk of the town for the public affection with Manish Malhotra, KJo continued creating waves for his ‘bromance’ with Manish’s cousin Siddharth Malhotra, who worked as KJo’s assistant in My Name Is Khan (2010) and made his Bollywood debut in Student Of The Year (2012).
- Karan Johar and Rahul Khanna. Rumour also said that something special sparked between KJo and actor Rahul Khanna and the pair have been aligned, being in a serious relationship before breaking apart.
People also ask
How old is Karan Johar?
Who is Karan "Johar s" father?
Is Karan Johar a good director?
Is Karan Johar the father of twins?
2 days ago · It wasn’t just American rom-coms, Nordic crime series, and Turkish dramas that became part of our lives in 2020. Indians have a new ‘K’ in their lives. It’s not Karan Johar or Ekta Kapoor, but the Korean culture factory. Korean pop, dramas, and beauty were already thriving subcultures in ...
- Monami Gogoi
Karan Johar is a father to his twins Yash and Roohi. The producer-director became a father via surrogacy in 2017. The filmmaker is without a doubt a very possessive father too. Recently, Karan lashed out at a social media user who accused him of keeping his children away from their mother’s love.
Sep 04, 2017 · The latest celeb who embraced parenthood is the master of all trades, India’s best filmmaker, Karan Johar! Karan is a single parent and an inspiration for all the new-age men who desire to become a father, but do not want to get married!
Oct 20, 2020 · Anupam Kher and Karan Johar took to Instagram to share some of their respective scenes from the film, which leave audiences in splits. While Anupam called the film iconic, Karan Johar termed the 1995 film starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in lead roles, as a legendary love story.
Jul 19, 2020 · The video went viral after the latest interview became a trending topic on social media, and even netizens slammed the filmmaker for his comments. READ:Kangana Ranaut 'rises Like A Phoenix' With Fiery Comeback To 2010 Karan Johar Snub. In the video, Karan is heard saying, “I am done with Kangana playing the woman card and the victim card.