- To Sign In. Click Sign In, located in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Enter your Myspace credentials and click the Sign In button. You also have the option to sign in with Facebook or Twitter. Doing so will automatically sync your Myspace account if you have not done so already.
People also ask
How can I get into my Myspace account?
How do I get my Myspace password reset?
How do I access my MySpace Instant Messenger?
How can I find out if someone is on MySpace?
Join Myspace. Getting in is easy. Use one of your social networks or start fresh with an email address. Already have a Myspace account? Sign in. Facebook. Twitter. Email. Join with your email address
Your Myspace profile from the Classic site is still here. Here is a collection of articles about logging in, signing up, and activating your profile. Forgot Email
- Ashley Donohoe
- Write the word "MySpace" followed by your MySpace vanity URL or friend ID on a sheet of paper. Write legibly and with a dark shade of marker. Ask a friend to look up your vanity URL or friend ID if you don't have access to it.
- Take a picture of yourself holding the sheet of paper, ensuring that your face appears clearly in the photo. If using a digital camera, upload the photo to your wireless device.
- Go to myspace2.custhelp.com/app/contact/, and fill in the online submission form. Enter the new email address you wish to use for your MySpace log-in. Select "Log in" from the category drop-down list.
- Click the "Send My Message" button that appears on the resulting page. You'll receive an email at the new address you provide with an activation link.
Subscribe Now:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ehowtechWatch More:http://www.youtube.com/ehowtechYour old MySpace profile hasn't been dele...
- 2 min
Jan 24, 2016 · Click "Sign in." Screenshot via Myspace.com. Dig deep into the recesses of your memory and try to remember your old email and password. C'mon, you can do it. A little trial and error never hurt ...
Nov 27, 2018 · That is also something that happens quite often, and so there is more than one way to log into the Myspace account. Typically, you need the email address to sign in, but if you do not remember that, you can use your Username to log in. Needless to say, you would still need to enter your password, so if you have forgotten both, your password AND your email, the matters get slightly complicated.
Jun 30, 2013 · If you want to get into Myspace and can’t access your old email account there is a way to still get into your old Myspace account. There is a rather obscure featured called the Myspace “Declaration of Ownership” which is a form you can fill out which allows you to claim your old profile, even if you can’t get into the old email address used to set it up or previously log in.
Download the myspace instant messenger, log on through that, and you'll be able to access your profile through the messenger. So far, that's been the only real information I've found so far... Good luck! Update: Type this into your address bar to log in, just ran across this and it seems to work. --Remember to remove the spaces after "fu" and "login"..