- Place your insertion pointer where you need the Heart Symbol text.
- Press and hold one of the Alt keys on your keyboard.
- Whilst holding on to the Alt key, press the Heart Symbol’s alt code ( 3 ). You must use the numeric keypad to type the alt code. ...
- Release the Alt key after typing the Heart Sign Alt code to insert the Symbol into your document.
People also ask
How to type heart symbol text in word?
How to insert the heart symbol in Excel?
How do you make a heart out of symbols?
How do you type the heart symbol on a Mac?
- Heart Symbol Shortcuts (Windows and Mac). The Heart Symbol Shortcut for Mac is Option + 2764. Windows has...
- Heart Symbol Alt Code (Windows). The Heart (♥) Symbol Alt Code is 3. Every symbol in Word has a unique code...
- Copy and paste Heart Symbol Text. Use the button below...
Place your insertion pointer where you need the Heart Symbol text. Press and hold one of the Alt keys on your keyboard. Whilst holding on to the Alt key, press the Heart Symbol’s alt code (3). You must use the numeric keypad to type the alt code.
Windows: Press and hold the Alt key, then press 3 on the numeric keypad on the right side of your keyboard. This will insert the heart symbol (♥). Alt+3 is an example of a Windows Alt code, which is an easy way to enter hundreds of special characters in Windows. For example, Alt+1 inserts a smiley face (☺) and Alt+0162 inserts a cent symbol (¢).
There you’ll find the heart symbol in different fonts. You can simply copy and paste with the keyboard shortcut CTRL + V in the desired document. Alternatively, it can also be entered with a right click and “Paste”. Do you use Windows 8, you must only use the Windows search for the term search “Character”.
Turn NumLock on. You'll need to have NumLock enabled for your numeric pad in order to use Alt codes. If your computer has an integrated numeric pad, where the numeric keys are built-in to the regular keys as alternate functions, you may need to press the Fn key to activate it. This is most common with smaller laptops and netbooks that don't have room for a regular numeric pad. Not all laptops ...Hold the . Alt key. This allows you to enter codes with the numeric pad.Press and release . 3 on the numeric pad while holding Alt. You cannot use the 3 key from the number row at the top of your keyboard, it has the to be the 3 key on the numeric pad on the right side of the keyboard. If you have an integrated numeric pad, this will be the L key since the right side of the keyboard converts to the numeric pad functions when NumLock is enabled.Release the . Alt key. When you release the Alt key, the ♥ symbol will appear. If you are using a program with a font that doesn't support the ♥ symbol, you'll see a "□" character instead. X Research sourceIf all else fails, you can just copy and paste this heart symbol: ♥ Thanks! Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0Many websites allow you to use the HTML code & hearts; (remove the space) to make a heart. Thanks! Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
Jul 05, 2018 · Go to the symbol keypad to add symbols. For iOS tap the “123” button; for Android and others it can be either a button with either “symb,” “?123,” “*# (“ or “@!?” on it. Going to this mode lets you input symbols instead of letters and numbers. 4
Most likely, heart text symbol emoji is in your default keyboard key set. On my Galaxy SIII I can get ♡ and ♥ symbols by pressing and then [1/3], and on Galaxy Note 4 with Android 5 can get ♡ via [Sym] and then [1/2].
- On Keyboards With Numeric Keypads: Click on the location where you want to insert the heart. Press "Alt". Press "3" on the numeric keypad. A heart (♥) symbol will appear where you placed the cursor.
- On Keyboards Without Numeric Keypads: Click on the location where you want to insert the heart. Press "NumLock". It's usually in the upper-right part of the keyboard.