en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casino_Royale_(1967_film)#:~:text=Casino Royale (1967 film) Casino Royale is a,as the "original" Bond, Sir James Bond 007.
- Casino Royale (1967 film) Casino Royale is a 1967 spy comedy film originally produced by Columbia Pictures featuring an ensemble cast. It is loosely based on Ian Fleming 's first James Bond novel. The film stars David Niven as the "original" Bond, Sir James Bond 007.
People also ask
What was the original Casino Royale?
What is the plot of Casino Royale?
Who played in Casino Royale?
Casino Royale is a 1967 British-American spy parody film originally produced by Columbia Pictures featuring an ensemble cast. It is loosely based on Ian Fleming 's first James Bond novel . The film stars David Niven as the "original" Bond, Sir James Bond 007 .
Casino Royale. Approved | 2h 11min | Comedy | 28 April 1967 (USA) 1:39 | Trailer. 1 VIDEO | 205 IMAGES. In an early spy spoof, aging Sir James Bond comes out of retirement to take on SMERSH.
- Val Guest
- 2 min
- Casino Royale 1967 (1080p. FHD) James Bondok.ru
- Casino Royalevudu.com
- Casino Royale Official Trailer #1 - David Niven Movie (1967) HDyoutube.com
- Casino Royale 1967 Finding a New James Bondyoutube.com
- Cast & Characters
- Release and Reception
- External Links
The story of Casino Royale is told in an episodic format and is best outlined in \\"chapters\\". Val Guest oversaw the assembly of the sections, although he turned down the credit of \\"co-ordinating director\\".
Casino Royale also takes credit for the greatest number of actors in a Bond film either to have appeared or to go on to appear in the rest of the Eon series — besides Ursula Andress in Dr. No, Vladek Sheybal appeared as Kronsteen in From Russia with Love, Fred Haggerty, who played Krilencu, appeared as a background character in the casino, Burt Kwouk featured as Mr. Ling in Goldfinger and an unnamed SPECTRE operative in You Only Live Twice, Jeanne Roland plays a masseuse in You Only Live Twic...
The production proved to be rather troubled, with five different directors helming different segments of the film, with stunt co-ordinator Richard Talmadge co-directing the final sequence. In addition to the credited writers, Woody Allen, Peter Sellers, Val Guest, Ben Hecht, Joseph Heller, Terry Southern, and Billy Wilder are all believed to have contributed to the screenplay to varying degrees. Val Guest was given the responsibility of splicing the various \\"chapters\\" together, and was offere...
The \\"chaotic\\" nature of the production was featured heavily in contemporary reviews, while later reviewers have sometimes been kinder towards this. Roger Ebert said \\"This is possibly the most indulgent film ever made,\\" and Variety said \\"it lacked discipline and cohesion.\\"Some later reviewers have been more impressed by the film. Andrea LeVasseur, in the Allmovie review, called it \\"the original ultimate spy spoof\\", and opined that the \\"nearly impossible to follow\\" plot made it \\"a satire to the...
1. The film plays fast and loose with historic dates and character ages, primarily with regards to Sir James Bond and his daughter, Mata. Although Sir James is depicted as elderly, Mata is depicted as only being in her early 20s. However, the film establishes that she is the daughter of Sir James and famous spy Mata Hari, who died in 1917. Assuming Casino Royale takes place in its year of release, 1967, Mata should be no younger than 50 years of age.
1. Casino Royale at IMDb 2. Casino Royale on Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer 3. Complete Dialogue 4. Film recap 5. Literature on Casino Royale
- 2 min
Casino Royale (1967) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. ... (scenes at Sir James Bond's house and castle in Scotland scenes)
Sep 23, 2020 · Join us at James Bond Revisited as we take a look back at the James Bond spoof, CASINO ROYALE 1967 starring Peter Sellers!
2 days ago · Casino Royale happens to be one of the films that best shows off both of those facets, as one minute Daniel Craig’s Bond is chasing down a man from a snake pit to an embassy, and the next he’s ...
The film was generally reported as a financial failure because the official Bond film You Only Live Twice (1967), which was released in the same year, outperformed it at the box office. Despite its very high production budget and additional marketing and advertising costs, it still made a net profit of well over $5 million.
Casino Royale: Vesper Is Kidnapped: After Evelyn (Peter Sellers) and Vesper (Ursula Andress) are forced to leave the hotel, Vesper is kidnapped by two men. B...
- 2 min