A rash is a change of the human skin which affects its color, appearance, or texture.. A rash may be localized in one part of the body, or affect all the skin. Rashes may cause the skin to change color, itch, become warm, bumpy, chapped, dry, cracked or blistered, swell, and may be painful.
Miliaria, also called "sweat rash", is a skin disease marked by small and itchy rashes due to sweat trapped under the skin by clogged sweat gland ducts. Miliaria is a common ailment in hot and humid conditions, such as in the tropics and during the summer season.
People also ask
What are some causes of rashes?
What are the different types of rash?
What does rash mean?
Road Rash is a motorcycle-racing video game series by Electronic Arts in which the player participates in violent, illegal street races. The series started on the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and was released on various other systems over the years.
- Flea bites. usually located in clusters on the lower legs and feet. itchy, red bump surrounded by a red halo. symptoms begin immediately after being bitten.
- Fifth disease. headache, fatigue, low fever, sore throat, runny nose, diarrhea, and nausea. children are more likely than adults to experience a rash.
- Rosacea. chronic skin disease that goes through cycles of fading and relapse. relapses may be triggered by spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, sunlight, stress, and the intestinal bacteria Helicobacter pylori.
- Impetigo. common in babies and children. often located in the area around the mouth, chin, and nose. irritating rash and fluid-filled blisters that pop easily and form a honey-colored crust.
Jun 16, 2020 · rash (uncountable) An inferior kind of silk, or mixture of silk and worsted. (Can we find and add a quotation of John Donne to this entry?) Etymology 4 . For arace. Verb . rash (third-person singular simple present rashes, present participle rashing, simple past and past participle rashed) To pull off or pluck violently.
Mar 06, 2020 · A rash is a temporary eruption or discoloration of the skin and is often inflamed or swollen. Rashes come in many forms and levels of severity, and they last for different amounts of time. Some common causes of rashes include the following.
James Rash (born July 15, 1971) is an American actor, comedian, and filmmaker. He is known for his role as Dean Craig Pelton on the NBC sitcom Community (2009–2015), for which he was nominated for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series in 2012.
Heat rash is a skin irritation caused by excessive sweating. It can occur at any age and it appears as a rash that itches or feels prickly, and looks like a red cluster of pimples or small blisters. Heat rash remedies include OTC creams and sprays. Usually heat rash resolves when the skin is cooled sufficiently.
A rash indicates an abnormal change in skin color or texture. Rashes are usually caused by skin inflammation, which can have many causes.. There are many types of rashes, including eczema ...
- Cellulitis. [caption: Attribution: Courtesy Colm Anderson via Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA 2.5] Cellulitis is an infection caused by a bacteria, typically streptococcus or staphylococcus, entering through a crack or break in your skin.
- Chickenpox. Chickenpox is a virus that causes itchy, red, fluid-filled blisters all over the body accompanied by a fever, body aches, a sore throat, and loss of appetite 10 to 21 days after exposure to the virus.
- Contact Dermatitis. Contact dermatitis is a rash that appears within a few hours to a few days after your skin comes into contact with an allergen or irritant.
- Diaper Rash. A diaper rash is a common form of inflamed skin that occurs on areas of the body which are in contact with a diaper. The skin may look wet, red, or irritated and may feel warm to the touch.