- The University of California, Los Angeles ( UCLA) is a public research university in Los Angeles. UCLA traces its early origins back to 1882 as the southern branch of the California State Normal School (now San Jose State University ). It became the Southern Branch of the University of California in 1919, making it the second-oldest (after UC Berkeley) of the 10-campus University of California system and oldest of the campuses in Southern California.
People also ask
Where is University of Southern California located?
What is the UCLA ranking?
What is the history of UCLA?
What is the history of Cal State?
The University of California ( UC) is a public university system in the U.S. state of California. The system is composed of the campuses at Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz, along with numerous research centers and academic abroad centers.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Wikimedia Commons has media related to University of California, Los Angeles. University of California, Los Angeles − UCLA — located in the Westwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. The main article for this category is University of California, Los Angeles.
- Harbor–UCLA Medical Center, Olive View–UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Lab School
- Daily Bruin, JazzReggae Festival, Spring Sing, Westwood
- California NanoSystems Institute, Center for Embedded Network Sensing, Center for the Study of Women, Chicano Studies Research Center, Film and Television Archive, Hammer Museum, Library, Phonological Segment Inventory Database, Language Materials Project, Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
- History, 2006 Taser incident, 2016 shooting, People, UCLA Blue
Sheila Kuehl – former member of the California State Senate, California State Assembly, and current Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors  Jerry Lewis – member of the U.S. House of Representatives , Chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Appropriations 
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) er et offentlig universitet i Westwood i Los Angeles i USA. Det er den nest eldste campusen ved University of California og det største universitetet i delstaten California. UCLA ble etablert i 1881 som Los Angeles State Normal School og ble en del av University of California i 1919.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) är ett av tio campus som utgör University of California. Det har över 30 000 studenter och är beläget i Westwood i västra Los Angeles . Liksom övriga nio campus inom University of California har det i Los Angeles en omfattande självständighet och fungerar i många avseenden som ett eget ...
La Universidá de California, Los Angeles, conocida tamién pol so acrónimu, UCLA, ye una universidá pública perteneciente a la Universidá de California. Allugar na área residencial de Westwood dientro de la ciudá de Los Angeles. Fundada en 1919, ye'l tercer campus más antiguu del sistema de la Universidá de California.
Cal State LA was founded on July 2, 1947 by an act of the California legislature and opened for classes as Los Angeles State College (LASC) on the campus of Los Angeles City College (LACC). LACC is a public community college in East Hollywood , Los Angeles located on Vermont Avenue south of Santa Monica Boulevard the former campus of UCLA and originally a farm outside Los Angeles.
- Urban, 175 acres (71 ha)
- William A. Covino
- Eddie the Golden Eagle
- 26,361 (Fall 2019)
The University of West Los Angeles (UWLA) is a private, for-profit law school in Los Angeles, California.It maintains two campuses, one in Inglewood (West Los Angeles) and one in Chatsworth (San Fernando Valley).
National University (NU) is a private university with its headquarters in La Jolla, California.Founded in 1971, National University offers academic degree programs at campuses located throughout the state of California, one campus in Nevada, and online.