People also ask
What are apps similar to Google Earth?
What is better than Google Maps?
Are there any competitors to Google Maps?
Which is online mapping service is best?
Oct 09, 2020 · Zoom Earth is one of the best alternatives to Google Earth solely because it does not use much of Google’s services for data mapping and yet offers great imagery of our Earth. Similar to Google Earth, Zoom Earth is web-based and it shows real-time information of weather, storms, wildfires, and more.
- Earth Pilot 8 Earth Pilot is a complete application that permits you to see excellent places wherever on Earth, by necessarily indicating an area on the guide.
- ArcGIS. Free 2 ArcGIS is a leading mapping and analytics platform designed to help businesses to explore information and share location-based insights.
- Earth 3D for Mac. Free 1 Earth 3D is a lovely Mac OS X application that gives a 3D Earth intelligent live desktop backdrop and screensaver. The Earth 3D application shows Earth in all its wonder on your desktop.
- Marble 0 Regardless of what place on Earth you need to look at, Marble will bail you out with it. The vigorous Google Earth elective has different survey modes, which can be utilized to see the Earth as a 3D globe as well as highlight its geological components, road sees, and even temperature and precipitation information.
7 Alternatives to Google Earth you must know. With reviews, features, pros & cons of Google Earth. Find your best replacement here. Searching for suitable software was never easier.
- Windows, Macos, Linux, Browser, Ios, Android
- OpenStreetMap. OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. It is a free editable map of the whole world.
- OsmAnd. OsmAnd is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap data. Enjoy voice and optical navigator, viewing POIs (points of interest), creating and managing GPX tracks, using contour lines visualization and altitude info (through plugin), a choice between driving, cycling, pedestrian modes, OSM editing and much more.
- HERE WeGo. HERE WeGo is a free app that makes city navigation effortless. With detailed routes, turn-by-turn guidance and information about every way of getting around, it’s the only app you need to get through the city.
- Marble. Marble is a Virtual Globe and World Atlas that you can use to learn more about Earth: You can pan and zoom around and you can look up places and roads.
Looking for reliable Google Earth Pro alternatives? Find out which similar solutions are better according to industry experts and actual users. Easily compare features, pricing and integrations of 2020 market leaders and quickly compile a list of solutions worth trying out.
Jul 01, 2020 · 4- 2GIS – Google Earth Alternatives 2GIS – Google Earth Alternatives. Another top and one of the best Google Earth alternatives include 2GIS. The application provides accurate data about the places you want to explore right from your PC, laptop, smartphone, or any other device you are using.
Jul 29, 2020 · Full list of the top Educational Software apps that are similar to Google Earth Pro, including ACD/ChemSketch Freeware, G*Power, WarpPLS, HiView, NI Multisim, Surgeon Simulator 2013, LogicWorks ...
- NASA World Wind: If something bears the name and backing of the space agency of the United States, there’s nothing doubting the fact that it’ll be good.
- Marble: Regardless of what place on Earth you need to look at, Marble will bail you out with it. The robust Google Earth alternative has multiple viewing modes, which can be used to view the Earth as not only a 3D globe, but also highlight its topographical features, street views, and even temperature and precipitation data.
- Earth Browser: It won’t not be the fanciest looking of the cluster, but Earth Browser is a pretty good virtual globe application, with quite some features.
- Flash Earth: If all you need is a simple solution that lets you view satellite imagery of the Earth (or any location on it), the browser based Flash Earth might just be worth considering.