- 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life. Tests performed on Martian soil samples by NASA’s Viking landers hinted at chemical evidence of life.
- 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial “Wow!” signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope. In August 1977 an Ohio State University radio telescope detected an unusual pulse of radiation from somewhere near the constellation Sagittarius.
- 1996, Martian “fossils” are discovered in meteorite ALH84001 from Antarctica. NASA scientists controversially announced in 1996 that they had found what appeared to be fossilised microbes in a potato-shaped lump of Martian rock.
- 2001, More rigorous calculations connected to the 1960s “Drake equation” suggests that our galaxy may contain hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets.
Mar 24, 2018 · The best evidence of extraterrestrial life is in orbit around the Earth right now, just as it has been for millions of years. Humans have landed on it. Billions of people look right at it every day…
- Is Anybody Out There? (Alien Life Documentary) | Sparkyoutube.com
- NASA: Proof of alien life closeryoutube.com
- Extraterrestrial Life Evidence - Alien Contactee Interview with James Gillilandyoutube.com
- Where Are All the Aliens?youtube.com
- Steven Tingay
- Hello 'Oumuamua. 'Oumuamua, meaning scout or messenger in Hawaiian, is the name given to the first detected interstellar object to visit our solar system.
- More hard data on 'Oumuamua. Extensive and impressive observations with a range of telescopes, including the Hubble Space Telescope, were made to accurately determine 'Oumuamua's trajectory.
- Could it be aliens? Another study by postdoctoral researcher Shmuel Bialy and distinguished astronomer Avi Loeb, from Harvard University, took a different approach.
- The nature and communication of evidence. Bialy and Loeb did not issue a press release about their study, but the media picked up the paper once it was accepted and available online, prior to this week's journal publication.
- UFOs in Ancient History
- Astronauts Have Seen UFOs
- The Wow Signal
- The Drake Equation
- Seti Radio Signal February 2003
LINKGeorge Bernard Shaw once famously quipped, “We learn from history that we learn nothing from history”. This quote is fitting to this piece of evidence that suggests the UFO phenomenon has been around as long as human civilization has existed and yet it is consistently dismissed. Today many UFO sightings are often explained away as being the US military testing some new technological weapon or plane, but this explanation cannot be used in a time when human flight was impossible.The paintin...
LINKThree days into the Apollo 11 flight the astronauts on board sent a strange message to mission control asking, “Do you have any idea where the S-4B is with respect to us?” The astronauts were asking where the final stage of the rocket was, which had been detached two days prior. The reason for this inquiry was because something was riding along side of the rocket and if it wasn’t part of the rocket, Apollo 11 had a visitor.The crew on board did not want to make a big deal out of the objec...
LINKIn 1977, at Ohio Sate University, The Big Ear radio telescope picked up an unusual signal. Big Ear used numbers and letters to determine the strength of a signal, 0 being meaningless noise and Z being a strong radio signal. An astronomer, Dr. Jerry R. Ehman, studying the data from the telescope was shocked when a radio signal clocking in at ‘6EQUJ5’ came from a seemingly empty spot in space. Ehman was so shocked that he circled the signal on the data sheet and simply wrote ‘Wow’.The trans...
LINKN = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible;R* = the average rate of star formation per year in our galaxyƒp = the fraction of those stars that have planetsne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planetsƒℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some pointfi = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent lifeƒc = the fraction of civilizations that...
LINKIn 2003, astronomers with the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI) used a massive telescope to examine sections of the sky where they had previously found unexplained radio signals. They found another radio signal that was even stronger than what they had previously found.The signal came from an area in space where there are no planets or stars and strangely was at a frequency that hydrogen absorbs, ensuring that the signal would be strong and could travel great distances. The...
And this painting isn’t alone either, with everything from ancient cave paintings to Sanskrit Scrolls all depicting alien life. A sighting even crops up in the Bible in The Book of Ezekiel. Either this is compelling evidence, or humanity has a rich tradition of conspiracy theorists.
Oct 06, 2014 · The incredible picture that 'PROVES' there is life on other planets THIS astonishing image is the long-awaited proof that alien life DOES exist, scientists have sensationally claimed.
- Nathan Rao
People also ask
Is there evidence of intelligent alien life?
Is this the best evidence of alien life?
Is there proof of aliens on Earth?
How do scientists search for extraterrestrial life?
So if we can find evidence of it accumulating in an atmosphere, it will raise some eyebrows. ... It would be grossly geocentric, however, to limit the search for extraterrestrial life to oxygen ...
Looking for life. Hunting for evidence of alien life is a much trickier proposition than identifying potentially habitable environments. But researchers are working steadily toward that more ...
- Government officials hint at classified info about aliens. According to polls, 80 million Americans — about one-third of the population — believe in the existence of aliens.
- Evidence of microscopic life may have been found on Mars. Is it possible that NASA’s scientists discovered life on Mars in 2007? Recently, news reports have surfaced that researchers examining Martian rover data — the unmanned space probes sending photos and atmospheric samples back to earth — may have found evidence of microscopic life on the red planet.
- Deeply mysterious signals are coming from space. SETI is a non-profit scientific institute dedicated to discovering the origins of the universe and searching for evidence of extraterrestrial civilizations.
- Extraterrestrial life may have hitched a meteor to Earth. Dr. Eric Haseltine is a neuroscientist who also served as the U.S. Associate Director of National Intelligence in 2006.
Apr 20, 2020 · An astronaut's perspective on UFOs and life in the universe. ... What is your view on the topic of extraterrestrial life in the ... And there’s just not enough evidence in that data. ...
- Jim Clash