- Black or White. Jackson and Landis collaborated again on this 1991 short film. Released as the first single from Jackson's "Dangerous" album, "Black or White" made a powerful statement on racial equality.
- Thriller. "Thriller" is definitely Jackson's most famous short film. Directed by filmmaker John Landis, "Thriller" combined horror with dance. The special effects were cutting edge for their time and revolutionized the music video format.
- Bad. Believe it or not, this short film introduced Wesley Snipes as an actor. It was also directed by Martin Scorsese and filmed in an actual Subway station in New York City.
- Smooth Criminal. This classic short film was inspired by gangster movies and features the infamous "lean" dance move. The full version also includes appearances by Sean Lennon and Joe Pesci.
Dangerous: the Short Films: Directed by Billy DiCicco, David Fincher, Michael Jackson, David Kellogg, John Landis, Andrew Morahan, Vincent Paterson, Joe Pytka, Herb ...
Directed by David Fincher. With Michael Jackson, Lois Chiles, Yasmin Le Bon. In the short film, Michael sings of heartbreak over a lover, while the woman he sings about changes costumes and identities for her work as a high-class call girl.
- Michael Jackson, Lois Chiles, Yasmin Le Bon
- David Fincher
People also ask
What was the name of the Michael Jackson movie?
Who is the director of Michael Jackson's Ghosts?
When did dangerous by Michael Jackson come out?
What did Michael Jackson sing in who is it?
Aug 29, 2016 · If anyone knows how to launch an album project, it’s Michael Jackson, and there was no better way to kick off Dangerous than with the “Black or White” short film. The epic video follows MJ on a trip around the world in celebration of various cultures, but what makes it such a classic all happens in the last 4-5 minutes.
The music videos of Michael Jackson's Dangerous, including "Black or White", "Gone Too Soon", "Jam", "Heal the World" and more.
Michael Jackson's 'Dangerous' album once again rocketed the global superstar to mega-platinum success! 'Dangerous - The Short Films' captures the visual and ...
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia For the song, see Ghosts (Michael Jackson song). Michael Jackson's Ghosts is a 1996 short film starring Michael Jackson, written by Stephen King and Mick Garris, and directed by Stan Winston. It was filmed and first screened in 1996 and released along with select prints of the film Thinner.
Released at the 1996 Cannes Film Festival, Michael Jackson's Ghosts was a short film written by Jackson and Stephen King and directed by Stan Winston. The video for Ghosts is over 38 minutes long and broke the Guinness World Record as the world's longest music video.
- 5 min
- Elena Orlovskaya