People also ask
What airlines are based in San Francisco?
What are the major airports in San Francisco?
What Gates does United use at SFO?
Is SFO closed?
The airport is owned and operated by the City and County of San Francisco, although it is technically located outside of San Francisco in unincorporated San Mateo County. Between 1999 and 2004, the San Francisco Airport Commission operated city-owned SFO Enterprises, Inc., to oversee its business purchases and operations of ventures.
SFO experienced three major events on December 10, 2000. The current International Terminal opened, the San Francisco Airport Commission Aviation Library and Louis A. Turpin Aviation museum opened in the International Terminal opened, and the “old” International Terminal closed.
In the latter half of the 1950s, SFO became a profitable operation and was on the way on becoming a powerhouse for the region. The first Hilton Airport Hotel opened in 1962, at San Francisco International. The San Francisco Airport Hilton contained 380 rooms and a nightclub, located near the Bayshore Highway.
* Please enter an airline, airport location or a flight number. OR: Browse All Flights View Flight Tracker Navigating SFO
SFO is open. If your essential travel brings you to SFO, you’ll notice new protocols and health measures to keep you healthy and traveling well. We’re pleased to share that these efforts have earned SFO an Airport Health Accreditation from Airports Council International (ACI) World, a program that evaluates new health and safety measures and procedures introduced at airports worldwide in ...
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) requires all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country to get tested for COVID-19 no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight.
- Air France - KLM Lounge. Alliance: SkyTeam. Airlines: AeroMexico, Air France, Fiji Airways, Finnair KLM, Korean Air, Qantas, Virgin Atlantic, Proceed through Security Checkpoint A and turn left.
- American Airlines Admirals Club. Alliance: oneworld. Proceed through Security Checkpoint B. Harvey Milk Terminal 1, Near Gate B13, Level 2, Post-Security.
- American Express - The Centurion Lounge DAY RATES GREEN. The Centurion Lounge is exclusively for American Express Card Members. Terminal 3, near Gate F2, Level 2, Post-Security.
- British Airways Lounge. Alliance: oneworld. Airlines: British Airways, EVA AIR, Korean Air. This lounge is temporarily closed. International Terminal A, between Gates A5 and A9, Post-Security.
Flight Departures information from San Francisco Airport (SFO): Status and Estimated times - Today
- related to: When was San Francisco airport opened?
flightsearchdirect.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month