Oct 22, 2020 · HAMMER MUSEUM Free for good 10899 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90024 (310) 443-7000 [email protected] Gallery Hours Monday: Closed Tuesday–Friday: 11am - 8pm
- Exhibitions on View
Art + Practice and the Hammer Museum present this exhibition...
- Programs & Events
Hammer public programs are presented online in partnership...
Hammer Museum 10899 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90024...
- Exhibitions on View
First opened to the public in 2002, the Hammer Museum portrays the complex history of the ordinary tool, making it one of Haines, Alaska's top tourist destinations. With over 2,000 artifacts on display, and roughly 8,000 more in storage, the Hammer Museum presents the worlds largest hammer collection.
The Hammer Museum, which is affiliated with the University of California, Los Angeles, is an art museum and cultural center known for its artist-centric and progressive array of exhibitions and public programs.
Oct 22, 2020 · While the Hammer Museum at UCLA and The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens await state and county public health approvals to reopen their galleries for “Made in L.A. 2020: a version,” Angelenos can get a preview of the biennial via two artist projects located around the city ...
- UCLA Newsroom
The Senior Media Producer independently leads the creation of digital time-based media production, publication, and maintenance at the Hammer Museum. This role is a leading member of a team that executes the museum's ambitious and growing video program, which includes the production of original multimedia content, live online programming, and a ...
Shop books, housewares, jewelry, kids toys and books, and more in the online store for the Hammer Museum.
The Hammer Museum’s fifth biennial, “Made in L.A. 2020: a version,” will be just that — a departure from what was initially planned for this year. The exhibition ...
LA Times via Yahoo News
4 months ago
- Hammer Museum lays off 150 student employees. Are more coronavirus job losses coming?LA Times via Yahoo News7 months ago
- The Hammer Museum’s Gala in the Garden Celebrates Judy Chicago and Jordan PeeleWWD via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Well, so much for that: Coronavirus closes the Hammer Museum, ending open-doors policyLA Times via Yahoo News7 months ago
- 'Made in L.A.' biennial art has been on view for weeks. You just didn't know itLA Times via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Uggs Are Indie Now. I Don't Make The Rules.Elle via Yahoo News4 days ago