People also ask
Who is the Best Female Singer of all time?
Who are some famous girl singers?
Who are the top British singers?
The list includes many familiar and great British female singers such as Adele, Ellie Goulding, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Jessie J, Julie Andrews.
The list includes many familiar and great British female pop singers such as Adele, Jessie J, Victoria Beckham, Perrie Edwards, Jasmine Thompson.
- Leona Lewis. Leona Louise Lewis is a British singer, songwriter and animal welfare campaigner. She was born and raised in the London Borough of Islington, London, England where she attended the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology.
- Kate Bush. Almost 40 years in the music industry. A very, very, VERY talented SINGER, SONGWRITER, PERFORMER and PRODUCER since she started in the late 1970's.
- Adele. Adele Laurie Blue Adkins is an English singer and songwriter. Graduating from the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in 2006, Adele was given a recording contract by XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on Myspace the same year.
- Annie Lennox. There aren't words expressive enough for this woman's internal archives of creativity and talent. From her experimental and shocking debut and throughout her constant chameleon-like, daring career, her amazing ability to entertain and amuse as well as eloquently make a poingnent statement just enhances and embraces the flawless jewel that is her voice.
Pages in category "British female singers" The following 164 pages are in this category, out of 164 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ( learn more ).
The list includes many familiar and great British female folk singers such as Cass Elliot, Charlotte Rampling, Ella Edmondson, Sandy Denny, Laura Marling.
Many of their projects are known for blending elements of both classical and dance music, and featuring guest vocalists. Notable collaborators include MARINA, Demi Lovato, Jess Glynne, Anne Marie, Sean Paul, Zara Larsson, Julia Michaels, Luis Fonsi, and Ellie Goulding. Clean Bandit is the best selling British band in 2020.
Charlotte Emma Aitchison, better known by her stage name Charli XCX, is a British singer and songwriter. She released her debut single independently in 2008 and initially performed at warehouse raves in London. She signed to Asylum Records in 2010 and released two mixtapes in 2012, Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and Super Ultra.
- The Beatles. Why: They changed everything. Essential track: “A Hard Day’s Night” Tags. best british bands. list of the day. united kingdom. amy winehouse. the arctic monkeys.
- The Rolling Stones. Why: Rock ‘n’ roll’s original bad boys, the Stones started off as an unlikely blues band and wound up laying the groundwork for generations to follow.
- Radiohead. Why: Thom Yorke and friends always seem to have something new up their sleeves, whether it’s penning a ‘90s classic like “Creep,” producing one of the finest albums of the past decade (Kid A), or redefining the music industry with their “pay-what-you-will” stunt.
- The Who. Why: There’s more to The Who than smashed-up guitars and Roger Daltrey’s scream (although those are certainly reasons to love them). They’re behind two of the most well-executed concept albums of all time, and while they’re known for blowing out drumkits and eardrums alike, they can also do quiet and introspective with the best of them.