- In addition to Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose, Mossimo is the father of Gianni Gene Giannulli, founder of the breakfast protein company, The Smart Co., according to The Hollywood Reporter.
People also ask
Who is the mother of Olivia Jade Giannulli?
Who is the mother of Mossimo Giannulli's son?
How did Gianni Giannulli get his name?
Who is Lori Loughlin married to Mossimo Giannulli?
Mar 16, 2019 · Mar 16, 2019. Donato SardellaGetty Images. This week, Olivia Jade Giannulli has been all over the internet in relation to her mother, actress Lori Loughlin’s, arrest and a college admissions ...
- Family Name. Mossimo and his first wife, Chris Giannulli, welcomed Gianni on October 19, 1990. He was named after Mossimo’s father, Gene Giannulli. Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
- He’s a California Boy. Gianni was raised in Laguna Beach, California. Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
- His Relationship With Sisters. In October 2017, Olivia Jade shared a rare photo of her with Bella and their brother, giving insight into their relationship.
- He Owns His Own Company. Gianni founded The Smart Co. food company, best known for its pastry The Smart Tart. It is made from natural ingredients and real fruit and is available on Amazon.
Giannulli was born Massimo Giannulli on June 4, 1963 in Los Angeles to parents of Italian descent, Gene, an architect, and Nancy Giannulli, a homemaker. He was raised in Encino, California. In the first grade, he changed his first name to Mossimo at the suggestion of a teacher who insisted it was easier to pronounce.
Dec 09, 2020 · A source tells ET that the sisters are both "hanging in there" and doing "a lot better now" than they were when their mother, Lori Loughlin, and father, Mossimo Giannulli, were first convicted.