Rhythm and Hues Studios provided CGI character animation for Yogi and Boo-Boo Bear and the turtle in the film; the company had also previously worked on past theatrical films based on Hanna-Barbera productions: The Flintstones (1994) and its prequel Viva Rock Vegas (2000); Scooby-Doo (2002) and its sequel Monsters Unleashed (2004).
Apr 01, 2010 · The Yogi Bear Show: Director Eric Brevig and First Pictures of CGI Yogi & Boo-Boo? by Trevor Kimball, April 1, 2010 Back in October 2008 , we first reported that there were plans to make a movie ...
Dec 17, 2010 · Boo Boo (voiced by Justin Timberlake), left, and Yogi Bear (voiced by Dan Aykroyd) in CGI/live action "Yogi Bear." Courtesy Warner Bros. Pictures, Courtesy Warner Bros. Pictures
Yogi: Boo Boo, I think it's time I introduced myself to that pic-a-nic basket. Boo Boo: You know, Yogi, we could just hunt for food. All the other animals do. Yogi: Boo Boo, a pic-a-nic basket has everything a bear needs. And I'm not just talking about the treats and snack-type goodies. No.
People also ask
Who is boo boo bear?
What happened to Yogi and Boo Boo?
What is boo boo's best friend?
What movies did yogi and boo boo come in?
Dec 11, 2010 · Warner Bros. has released 8 movie clips from their upcoming live-action/CGI feature Yogi Bear. ... Yogi, Boo Boo, and all their friends will be tossed out of the only home they’ve ever known.
Oct 19, 2020 · Yogi Bear is a 2010 3D live-action/CGI film adaptation of the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series The Yogi Bear Show. The film was released on December 17, 2010. The film was released on December 17, 2010. The film stars Tom Cavanagh , Anna Faris , T. J. Miller , and the voices of Dan Aykroyd and Justin Timberlake .
Aug 26, 2020 - Explore Margaret O'Brien's board "Yogi Bear and Boo Boo" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Yogi bear, Yogi, Hanna barbera cartoons.
Mar 20, 2011 · “Voicing Yogi & Boo-Boo” (4:14) spotlights efforts from Dan Aykroyd and Justin Timberlake, who offered their own special spin on these iconic characters. “Baskit Naber 2000” (2:00) inspects the merging of live action and CGI with the film’s slapstick flying contraption.
- Main Character
- Minor TV Characters Featuring in The Movie
- TV Films and Specials Characters
- See Also
1. → Main article: Yogi Bear. Played by Daws Butler, Greg Burson, and Dan Aykroyd. Yogi Bear is a fictional bear who appears in animated cartoons created by Hanna-Barbera Productions. He made his debut in 1958 as a supporting character in The Huckleberry Hound Show. Yogi Bear was the first breakout character created by Hanna-Barbera, and was eventually more popular than Huckleberry Hound. In January 1961, he was given his own show, The Yogi Bear Show, sponsored by Kellogg's, which included th...
Boo Boo Bear
1. → Main article: Boo-Boo Bear. Played by Don Messick, Justin Timberlake. Boo Boo Bear is portrayed as an anthropomorphic bear cub wearing a blue bow tie. Boo-Boo often acts as Yogi Bear's best friend, sidekick, and conscience. He tries (usually unsuccessfully) to keep Yogi from doing things he should not do, and also to keep Yogi from getting into trouble with Ranger Smith. Often he would say "But Yogi, Mr. Ranger isn't gonna like this," or some variation. It is not readily apparent whether...
1. → Main article: Ranger Smith. Played by Don Messick, Greg Burson, and Tom Cavanagh. Ranger Rick Smith A former US Army soldier, he is the serious and stern authority figure in Jellystone Park, in contrast to the antics of the troublesome Yogi, and he greatly disapproves of Yogi's picnic basket thievery, mainly because it repels parkgoers and creates a lot of extra work for him. In the original Yogi Bear shorts on Huckleberry Hound, the then-unnamed character that would become Ranger Smith...
Ranger Jones is a forest ranger at Jellystone Park played by Michael Rye, T.J. Miller His jealousy of Ranger Smith and his betrayal, which was triggered by Mayor Brown. He put up warning signs of deadly animals all over Jellystone in order to sabotage the 100th birthday celebration, but nobody saw the signs. Mayor Brown says that Ranger Jones can never be head ranger if the celebration was a success. Ranger Jones told Yogi Bear and Boo Boo that the celebration was lame and that they need to c...
Ranger Roubideux is a forest ranger at Jellystone Park played by Peter Cullen. Ranger Roubideux is Ranger Smith's assistant in The New Yogi Bear Show and Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears
Yogi Bear's All Star Comedy Christmas Caper